𝗣𝗮𝗎𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻- 𝗕𝗌𝘅𝗶𝗻𝗎

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Jungkook and you are now in front of the gym, where he is going to start boxing.
He takes off the helmet and you chuckle, ruffling his hair a little, before taking off the helmet yourself.
He looks at you with a subtle smile and a chuckle.
"So, how was it?" He asks you
"I need a motorcycle like- right now" you say
"I loved it I swear"
He smiles
"Hmm..then I think you should buy one?"
You roll your eyes with a smile
"Do you think I can effort that?"
"Then I'm gonna buy you one" He says, literally even meaning it, which causes you to just stare at him for a few seconds.
"No?"
"Why? It fits you"
"Because it's way too expensive and besides, I don't even have a driver license for a motorcycle"
"And? Then I'll help you in making one..and it's not even that expensive I can buy it for you"
"No"
"Whyyyy" He pouts
You sigh and look at the motorcycle for a few seconds
"Because I don't want you to buy me one..I want to do that myself"
"But you don't have the money for it" He says, which causes you to let out an acted cry
"You really are stubborn, huh?" You say and flick his forehead, which causes you to laugh and him to roll his eyes and look away, but with a smile, before he looked at you again.
"Yes, and?"
"Annoying..." you murmur under your breath, obvious for him to hear, but you didn't mean it anyway
"Hey! You are just as stubborn as me so shut up"
"God..fine but can we go in now?" You chuckle
"Oh! Right yeah..come on"
He says and takes your wrist, leading you inside and you just follow him with a subtle smile.
"I'm still gonna buy you one"
You then hit his arm
"No"
"I am and you can't stop me"
You sigh, knowing that whatever you say now, he will still buy you one and you then just kept quiet.

After you two arrive, you look around seeing all the sport thingys, which makes you want to use all of them.
He looks at you and smiles a little, before clearing his throat, which makes you look at him.
"We can chill here a little, my teacher isn't here yet" he says, sitting down and patting the place next to him, even though he is still holding your wrist.
You then sit down next to him and sigh softly
"You love boxing a lot, don't you?"
He nods slowly, laying his head on your shoulder
"I do..it's good to know that I can box"
You chuckle and nod
"I believe you" You then place your hand on his hair, going trough it softly.
"Mm.." he hums in response, closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them. You can tell that he feels relaxed whenever he is with you.
"And it's also good to know that I can protect you with that.." he says, calmly and sounding a little tired too.
He is relaxed while your heart is about to jump out of your chest at this point..
"Me?" You whisper
"Yeah, you"
"I don't want anything bad happening to you..I can't let anything bad happen to you" His voice sounds protective, at which you try to hold in a smile.
Your cheeks flush in a pinkish tint, which you try to hide with clearing your throat, but the only thing you can feel on your shoulder is a knowing smile, since he knows how flustered you are without even looking at you.
"You're cute when you are blushing like that" He says now, looking at you and having a teasing smirk on his face.
"I'm not" you say, almost immediately and look away, the blush on your cheek spreading even more.
He chuckles, takes your chin with his index finger to make you look at him.
"Look at me"
You then look at him, smiling a little, even though you are trying to suppress it.
"Adorable" He teases now, and out of shyness you hit his chest.
"Don't tease me like this"
"Oh? But it's the truth..you look so adorable.."
You hit his chest again, blushing even more
"Stop"
He shakes his head with a smile
"Never"
You roll your eyes, blushing even more though, which makes him laugh.
"You're so cute"
"Stop"
"But its the truth, honey.."
You now just stare blankly at him, blushing more and him smirking even more
"Don't do that.."
"Oh..but you taste just as sweet as honey" His gaze wanders all over your face and body, smirking still before looking at your eyes.
Your cheeks flush in a dark red color at this point.
"I- uh..uhm.." You say, looking down and blushing even more.
He laughs.
"God, you really are cute.."
"I swear if you don't stop like right now then
Imma hit you"
"Yeah? Then hit me, come on..it wouldn't be the first time anyway"
You sigh, dramatically placing your head on his head and letting out an acted cry.
He chuckles even more and places his hand on the back of your head, caressing it gently.
"This isn't hitting.."
You then hit his chest with your fist, which brings him to take a sharp inhale
"Yeah..okay that was hitting"
"No shit Sherlock"

𝗬/𝗻:
-𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽-

After awhile, his coach arrived and he boxed for about an hour, as I just watched him and sometimes also asked questions because I find that sport interesting.

Now, he is sitting in front of me, breathing heavy and having sweat all over his face.
"You- wait" I say and take a tissue out of my bag.
I look at him again, taking a breath before lifting up his chin with my index finger and wiping the sweat off of his face.
"God, you always sweat so fast" I say, acting annoyed even though I'm not because damn he looks hot while sweating.
"I know..I don't know why" He says, between breaths. His eyes are locked into mine, gazing at my lips for a second before looking into my eyes again.
I smile a little, shaking my head as I caught his gaze.
"Do you want water, my boy?" I ask, teasing him. He looks at me with a grin before looking away.
"Don't call me that..but yes I do"
I chuckle, handing him a bottle of water as he takes it and drinks out of it.
After that, he looks at me, his cheeks becoming a pinkish tint before he looks away again.
I smile
"You know..you look adorable while blushing"
He smiles subtly and gets an even more pinkish tint on his cheeks, trying to hide it by taking another sip from his bottle.
"You're so annoying.." He mumbles under his breath, but still smiles and blushes.
"Just because I find you drop dead adorable while blushing?"
"Yeah?"
I roll my eyes, smiling.
"Such an idiot"

————————-
This is so boring I'm so sorry I swear but I just wanted to post again because it's been a while I did😭

But I hope y'all liked it anyway<3