𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤- 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

𝙔/𝙣:

From the moment on we stepped in the classroom, it already smelled like piss.
Like...our teacher literally smells like piss and it's so disgusting! He even looks like some kind of broom stick or something...and can't even teach like teachers should teach.
He often just talks nonsense which no one understands. We even ask what he is talking about but he just says the same shit over and over again.
And then he asks himself why all his students fail at being good in maths.
The only thing I find okay it the seating arrangement because I'm sitting next to
Dam-bi, but on the other side there is a guy named Jeon jungkook who just annoys the shit out of me...every time we sit next to each other he comes up with something like "Did you know that birds can actually fly?"
It's stupid, I know.

But on the other hand it's good for Sunhi because she is sitting next to my brother aka Taehyung.
When I don't want to listen what the teacher brags about I just stalk them with Jungkook.
It's kind of weird to think that my best friend is in love with my brother and I don't get her. I really don't. But as I said I got used to it.

I don't want to tell her, that Taehyung also loves her because then it would ruin the confession. Imagine they would have a cute confession! I can't just ruin that.
"Y/n?" I heard Jungkook saying, as he tapped my shoulder gently.
"No"
"Come onnnn"
I sighed
"What do you want?"
"Look at my sister and Tae"
I did what he wanted and started smiling.
The both of them are laughing together and he just showed her a drawing, making her laugh even more.
To be honest she is now suppressing her laugh, because the teacher turned around.
Now she is blushing.
Because Tae smiled.
And now he is teasing her because she is blushing even though he is blushing too.
"I can't do this anymore" I sighed
"They are so obvious..." Jk said
"Right?" Dambi said, making Jk and me turn our head to her immediately and seeing that she is stalking them the whole time already, just like us.
"You know who is also obvious?" Jungkook said.
"Namjoon is" I continued.
Dambi smiled shyly.
"Nooo...I don't think he is in love with Me"
"Dambi...look at him"
I said.
Namjoon is sitting on the other side of the room and as she looked at him he immediately departed his gaze from her.
Yes he was staring at her the whole lesson till now.
Jungkook and me looked at Dambi again, seeing that she is smiling shyly.

Oh god, it's so boring to not have a crush.
I just don't have anyone who I find attractive by now...not even in our friend group.
The one who I find the most attractive here is Jungkook, but I don't like him like that and he has a girlfriend.
Speaking of his girlfriend. Where even is she?
"Why isn't Alice here?"
I asked him.
"She said that she won't come to school today because she has some things to do"
"She didn't come to school for like three days by now"
I said in confusion
"Yeah...she just has some things to do. That's it"
"Okay"
I answered and right after that the bell rang.

We all immediately packed our things and left the classroom.
"God, he smells like fucking piss and alcohol all in one" Yoongi said, being disgusted
"YES his poor home imagine how that smells like" I said
"The poor people who visit him" Sunhi said making every one nod.
"And once again I didn't understand shit" Jungkook said
"Me too" I answered
"I wasn't even listening the whole time"
Yoongi responded
"Same" Sunhi and me responded
"So Uhm I understood everything very clearly" Dambi said as we arrived at the tennis plate we always hang out in the breaks.
"Just because you are good in maths"
I responded
"Yeah but we all still hate the teacher"
Namjoon said
"Yep" Jimin responded

"Oh my god Alice is here!" I said, looking at her coming towards us.
So to be clear. I hate her.
It's not that I'm jealous or something she's just...she hates us and rolled her eyes every time Someone other than Jungkook wants to talk to her.
And imagine having a boyfriend who is clingy like Jungkook and then not even looking at him when he admires you like the most beautiful painting he has ever seen.
Yeah, that's her.
She doesn't even SMILE like girl- who do you think you are? Okay look, I love Jungkook, not in the relationship way but in the friendship way and even if he annoys the shit out of me sometimes he still deserves so much better than that...he is literally so cute because of his personality and then he is together with a girl who is a goddamn whore.
I often saw her flirting with other boys and I even tried to talk with him about that but he is just too blind to see that he deserves better. So much better.

But I wouldn't say that she is ugly. She is almost even too perfect but her personality is a whole new universe.
She looks so kind and cute at first...and so goddamn pretty that it annoys me.
Why do ugly personality's have such beautiful faces?

I walked over to Sunhi and Dambi who were already looking at me.
"Ew" I whispered to them
"Yeah..." Sunhi whispered back
"I hate her" Dambi said.
Suddenly Jimin came to us too.
"What are ya'll talking about?"  with that question even Yoongi came over to us and Tae too.
"We hate her"
I whispered
"Oh my fucking god I thought I'm the only one" Jimin said, in relief
"I find her so disgusting" Yoongi said
"She is such a whore too" Tae said
"And so cold towards Jk" Jin came out of nowhere.
"I think we all hate her" J-hope came too, completely out of nowhere and because he was there Namjoon came too.
"What?" He asked
"We all secretly hate Jungkooks Girlfriend"
Jimin answered
"I thought I'm the only one" He whispered.
Now we just laughed silently.

"Oh my god look at her" I said
Jungkook just hugged her and she didn't even hug him back but just stood there like: 🧍🏼‍♀️
"Oh god" Jimin said
"Why doesn't he see that?!? Like look at his eyes, they are sparkling...he loves her so much and her eyes just say "god, I don't like him"...I'm annoyed" Sunhi said
"Yeah...same" Dambi answered.

I hate her so much it's not even funny anymore.

————————-

𝘼 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩<3