𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣-2𝙩𝙝

𝙔/𝙣

-𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥-

After school, Tae, Sunhi and me walked home.
So, now I'm sitting alone in my room, while Tae and Sunhi are I don't Know probably talking or something.
But it's so quiet between them..
Should I check what they are doing?
I will do it either way.

I walked over to Tae's door and opened it quietly, my jaw dropped on. The. Floor.
THEY ARE KISSING
I closed the door again and ran in my room as I let out the loudest scream ever.
OMFG THEY KISSED EACH OTHER. FINALLY!! VAIWVOWBWOW
I need to tell Jk.
I called him immediately, waiting for him to pick up.
"Yes?"
"OH MY GOD JK"
"WHAT" He asked curious
"I just saw Sunhi and Tae kissing..."
"OH MY GOD"
"YES"
"FINALLY" he screamed
"I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING"
"Yeah..Off topic, but can you come over? Please.."
He asked, I could hear the neediness in his voice.
"Of course..why?"
"You will see it when you're here"
I smirked
"Okay"
"When do you want me to come over?"
"Now"
I chuckled
"Okay then, bye bye"
"Bye" He smiled
I hang up.
He makes me so nervous that I can't even describe it..every time I look at him I get nervous so fast, even though I'm trying to hide it..I don't know if it works that well.
BUT OMFG THEY KISSED!!

Anyway...I put on some outside clothes and made myself ready.
I Hope that Tae won't be mad at me..
Anyway, I picked up my phone and walked over to Jk's.
I knocked on the door and he opened it immediately.
I wanted to say something, but he cut me off by kissing me.
I closed my eyes, feeling our lips moving against each other.
"I'm sorry for interrupting you.." he said in the kiss, chuckling a little.
"You interrupted me in the best way possible.." I said in between the kiss.
He wrapped his hands around my waist as I started walking backwards.
My arms started wrapping around his shoulders.
I kept on walking, till I felt a wall against my back.
The kiss didn't stop, but became more passionate.
"You're driving me crazy.." he said in between the kiss as he let out a soft moan. I began to breath heavy, little moans escaping my mouth every now and then.
My fingertips started to go through his soft hair  and his fingers wandered along my side and under my top.
His hands are so cold..
He broke the kiss, for us to catch our breath. His hands slowly started taking off my top. I, in the other hand, started unbuttoning his shirt.
He kissed me again, after he took of my top.
I closed my eyes again, but kept on unbuttoning his shirt. His lips moved faster as he kept on moaning in between the kiss. After he took off his shirt, he placed his knee in between my tights, making me whine loudly.
I'm weak..

After awhile of kissing he broke the kiss again, just so that he can kiss my neck.
"Don't you dare to give me hickeys.." I said
"Why?" He pouted.
Is he really pouting now?
"Because they will see..Mh..they will see it then..we have school tomorrow you know?"
"Wear a turtle neck then.."
"The black one.."
he whispered against my neck.
I sighed
"Okay.."
He smirked and started spreading kisses all over. He squeezed my waist gently. I couldn't help it but to moan due his touch.
His lips that are sucking on my neck isn't making it less hard to not make any sounds.
"No need to hold in your moans...I want to hear you.." He whispered
His right hand wandered to my underwear.
"Fuck.." I whispered
He smirked and I groaned as I felt his fingers slowly going in. They firstly moved in circles, but slowly.
"Mh.."
"That's what I want to hear.." he said, departing his lips from my neck.
Before I could even realize it, he kissed me, but slowly, while his fingers are starting to move faster.
I'm moaning in between the kiss, more and louder with every movement. His tongue licked my under lip, trying to earn entry.
I opened my mouth a little as his tongue started circling around mine. My hands went to his nape, pulling him closer.
My breath began to sound heavier and I pulled apart. He smirked and kissed my collarbone, as I hid my fingers in his hair.
"Mh..Oh shit" I moaned, because his fingers began to move even faster.
If he keeps doing this I will cum faster then expected.
"Jk..."
"I swear...just fuck me already.." I tried to say without any whining in between.
He moaned quietly as he removed his fingers.
"Get up"
I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up by my hips, wanting to go to his room.
We're kissing again, while moaning both.
"Your lips are so goddamn attractive.." he whispered underneath his breath.

After we had arrived in his room, he placed me on the bed and hurried on top of me.
He kissed me again and started undressing, while I did the same.
I threw the sheets over us, he broke the kiss and opened the drawer, took out the protection, putted it on and right after that I felt him inside of me.
"Oh fuck.."
He began to thrust in me, we both are whining and moaning.
"Mh..you..feel so fucking good" He moaned.
I pulled him closer by his nape and kissed him.
He kissed me back, hungrily.
"Mh.." He moaned in between the kiss, took my hands by my wrists and pinned them against the bed.
His other hand is pinned next to me.
"Ah..oh my god" I moaned as he began to thrust in deeper...and faster.
"Mh....ah...oh shit"
The adrenaline in my body is becoming more and more.
"I'm..Mh..I'm going to cum.." I moaned
The room is filled with bed squeaking and our moans, which are becoming louder and higher.
"Oh fuck, Y/n.."
"Oh fuck...mh..oh shit"
He started thrusting even faster inside of me.
"Shit..Mh..I'm going to cum.." He whined
The bed started squeaking louder, as he started thrusting faster.
The adrenaline in me is rising, I can't ignore it anymore.
He trusted in me a few times really fast before we both moaned loudly, showing that we came.
"Oh my god.." he breathed out.
I tried to control my breath but it didn't work as well as I thought.
"Oh god.." I whispered while breathing heavy.
We stayed like this for awhile because we were breathing too heavily to even move, but after some minutes he pulled himself out, threw the condom away and stood up to put on his clothes.
I wanted to do the same but he stopped me.

"Wait"
He said and walked over to his wardrobe.
"The things that you have aren't comfortable, here, a hoodie"
I gasped
"Even the dark grey one??"
He nodded "it's your favorite color"
"Thank you.."
I said as he threw the hoodie on the bed.
I putted it on and it even smells like him..I'm in love. It's so big on me but I don't care as long as it's comfortable.
I stood up and he looked at me with a smile.
"How does it look??"
"Cute"
"Cute?" I asked, just to make sure if I heard the right thing.
"Yeah..you look cute in that, you can keep it"
I gasped
"Really?? You never gave your hoodies to other people..not even Tae or Sunhi, just the ones you don't wear anymore.."
"Yeah.."
"Why do you give it to me then?"
"Because I'm in love with you.." he whispered
Wait- what?
"What?"
"I said that im giving it to you because I don't wear it anymore.."
"Oh"
"Okay" I said. Shame on me that I thought he said something different..

Suddenly, we both heard noises coming from the kitchen.
We looked at each other in confusion..
"Should we?"
I nodded at his words.
We opened the door quietly and walked down.

Wait- Sunhi?!?
"Oh my god heyyyy! Did you two have fun?"
"Uhm..since when are you here?" Jk asked
"Since the bed squeaking..so I'm here since the beginning" she said and smiled innocently
"Fuck" I said
"I heard everything..you guys are so dirty, oh god"
"Uhm..well..anyway! What's with you and Tae?!? You two kissed and I saw that" I asked.
She got shy and blushed
"Uhm..we're a couple now.."
"AHHH OH MY GOD FINALLY" Jungkook and me said at the same time.
"Yeah..he just needed to buy some snacks and that's why I came here because I don't like it to be alone. I wanted to talk with you two but then I just heard moans and you two fucking" she let out a cry.
"Well...I'm sorry I guess" I said
"No it's okay.." she sobbed
Jk just laughed at Sunhi.
"Why are you laughing now, you donkey"
"You two are literally the exact same amount of red in your faces"
We both looked at him and then at each other and then at him again.
"No shit Sherlock. Of course I'm red when you just fucked me!"
"And you are red too so shut up, idiot"
I said and slapped him.
"Yeah..and I'm red because Y/n asked me about Tae..."
I nodded
"It's still funny..oh! And is Tae coming over to us today?" Jk asked Sunhi
"Yep..we four are going to watch a movie"
"Okayyy" Jk and me answered.

—————————

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 <3