𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚- 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮?

𝙔/𝙣

-𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠-

I'm home and listening to music the whole time already while I'm making myself ready to go to the city, with Jk.
So, Tae and Sunhi are having a date today or something and that's why they aren't coming with us...
"What should I wear?" I say and let out a cry
Oh god I'm going to the city...with Jk..completely alone..we both..I'm excited but so nervous at the same time.
Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.
I walked over to it and opened it, revealing a good looking Jungkook, who is leaning against the door frame.
"Hellooo" I say and wave at him
"Hellooo" he says and waves back
"I'm not even ready.." I pout
"Should I help you?" He asks
"YES" I immediately run up to my wardrobe as I open it.
He chuckles and follows me, till he sits down on my bed.
Oh, and you have to know that my room is like really dark..but we both are already used to it and I always have a little lamp on.
"So, first of all..I need to wear a turtle neck"
I say and judge him.
He just chuckles
"Mhm.."
"What color fits me the most?" I ask him, he took some time to think about it
"Every color fits you.." he pouts
"No, I need a color Jk" I say
"Hm..dark red then" He says as I smiled
"Okay, thanks" I say and took out a dark red turtle neck.
"Should I..uhm like- look away?" He asked
"You already had seen every inch of me, Jk"
"Yeah but...you maybe feel uncomfortable with changing clothes in front of me"
I smile
"Okay, look away then" I say as he turned around.
I start to change my clothes, while taking a glance at him every now and then and he really isn't looking..
He's so respectful...why does it turn me on?
"Did you paint them?" He asks, looking at my paintings that are laying on my table.
"Yeah..I started painting again! I forgot to tell you about that"
"They look pretty..pretty like you" he says.
I smile shyly and let out a silent scream.
"Thank you..and uhm you can look now"
I say as he turns around and looks at my body from head to toe.
"You.."
"Does it look good? I'm kind of insecure about wearing this.." I said
"It's-..you look so fucking hot.."
I chuckled
"You think so?"
"You look hot..but so pretty and so fucking sexy at the same time, god you're driving me crazy, Y/n.."
I smirk slightly.
"Am I?" I ask with a smirk
"Yes.."
"Okay, I will keep this on then" I smile
"Mhm.." he says in a voice from which I immediately knew that he's needy.
I chuckle as he stands up, walking directly towards me.
"Do we really need to go, hm?" He says and places both of his hands on my waist.
"I need new clothes, Jk.."
"Come on, we can buy them tomorrow too..I've been waiting so long to put my lips on yours... I can't hold it in anymore.."
He said as he puts his hand on my cheek, pulling me closer for a kiss.

He then kisses me without any hesitation.
I close my eyes and feel our lips kissing each other, slowly at first.
His other hand, on my waist is pulling me closer.
"Mh..your lips..they taste so fucking good"
He moans in the kiss.
He starts kissing me more passionate and our kiss, soon after, turns into a make out.
I start to walk backwards...my legs are feeling weak.
I walk, till I feel the table behind my back.
I immediately sit down on it and wrap my legs around Jk's waist, to pull him closer.
He places both of his hands on my tights, which makes me moan in between the kiss.
We keep on kissing and we both are breathing extremely heavy.
After awhile I broke the kiss, to catch my breath.
I look at him and we're having eye contact while breathing heavy.
"Ah fuck...don't look at me like that.."
He says.
I chuckle and did the triangle trick on him.
"God..fuck you" he says, shortly before kissing the hell out of me again, but then he breaks the kiss, takes off my top and threw it on the floor.
He immediately started kissing me again afterwards.
I smile against his lips as our tongues find its way to each other. His right hand is placed on my nape as he's pulling me closer. I moaned quietly.
Our tongues are circling each other and fuck, I don't know how long I can take it anymore.
I'm begging to have his fingers in me rn..
His left hand is slowly moving to the inside of my tights and then I feel how his hand slid under my underwear.
I broke the kiss.
"Mh..oh fuck" I whine as I feel two fingers inside of me.
"You waited for this, didn't you?" He whispered in my ear, while breathing heavy.
"Yeah.." I moaned.
He chuckles quietly and is starting to kiss my neck, his fingers are moving in circles and are faster, which makes me whine even louder.
"Ahh..mh yes" I moan loudly, he smirks against my skin and starts to give me hickeys.
"The..mh..the ones yesterday didn't even heal normally and now...fuck..now you want to give me more?.." I ask him, I'm trying my best to talk normally but his fingers are so fucking fast that I can't.
"Yes..I know that you want them too" he whispers and I nodded.
"I do.."
he chuckles and keeps on sucking on my skin.
"You smell so good..fuck" he whispers
I threw my head in my neck and rest my hands on the table, right behind me.
His fingers are moving even faster and I'm a moaning mess.
"Ahh..mh..oh my god"
"Oh..yeah..R-Right there"
"Mh.."
Fuck, im going to cum.
"Jk.."
"Fuck me..please, I'm begging" I said and look him in the eyes.
"Please.." I breath
He smirks, removes his fingers, starts undressing me and himself, puts on protection and now I just feel how he is pounding inside of me.
"Oh..mh..oh my fucking god.." I whine loudly
"Ah fuck..you're so wet..." he moans and starts to thrust in faster.
I'm whining even more and loud now.
It feels so indescribable good....fuck I'm having tears in my eyes.
"It feels so fucking good.." I whine
"A-ah..shit your moans..they are so sexy" He moans loudly and gets even faster.
"Mhh..omfg! Ah fuck..." I almost screamed
"Does it feel good? Yeah?.."
I nodded while shutting my eyes closed.
"Should I go deeper? Hm?" He said, whining too.
"Yes..please" I moaned as I opened my eyes again.