𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻- 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗰𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗲

𝗬/𝗻
-𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽-

Jk and me are now sitting at the table, Tae and Sunhi went to eat somewhere, so they are having a date...they both better tell me how it went or else I'll slap them.
Anyway
"Is it good?" I ask Jk, looking at him as he eats the food I cooked for him.
His cheeks are stuffed with food and his eyes a big with every bite he takes..cute.
He looks at me and nods hysterically, causing me to smile.
"It tastes delicious!.." He coughed, somewhat looking like he was suppressing the thought to say something else too.
I let out a slight chuckle.
"Oh yeah?"
"Mhm" he hums in response, looking at my lips for a split second before continuing to eat.
I let out a small smirk before taking a bite of the food he cooked for me, causing my cheeks to puff a little due the food.
He looks at me, letting out a soft chuckle.
"Good?" He asks with a smile. I just nod with big eyes.
"Mhm"
"Okay, now I'm relieved" He says, smiling before he let out a slight gasp, making me look at him in confusion.
"Uhm..I wanted to ask you something" He says, his voice a little nervous.
I swallowed the food and looked at him, my heart pounding.
"Sure, what is it?"
"Uh..you know that I like boxing, right?"
I nod
"You love boxing"
" yeah, uhm..I have training today and wanted to ask you if you'd..want to come with me?"
I gasped, my eyes lighting up.
"Sure! I'd love to"
"Really??"
"Yeah!"
"Okay.." he says, sounding surely relived.
I smiled, but then I remembered something, causing me to gasp too.
His gaze wandered to my eyes again, waiting for me to say something.
"Uh.."
"What?? Say it"
"So..Uhm..you know the uhm..when we uhm had dinner at Namjoons house, right? And somebody called me and I went to another room?"
He nods, narrowing his eyelids in curiousness and suspiciousness.
"Uhm..it was the uh..you know Calvin Klein?"
He gasped
"Yeah..they want me to have a shooting there..today"
"WHAT"
I nod slowly.
His jaw is dropped and he is blinking every second at this point.
"They called me because they saw the posts on insta before I deleted them..they even wrote a comment but I deleted the photos and that's why I didn't pay attention to that"
"I mean..I can't judge them the photos did look good..but uh anyway when you do need to be there??"
I smiled
"Five pm"
"Okay..I can uh drive you there if you want to..my training ends at four pm"
"Really???"
"Sure..I can even bring you there with my motorcycle, if you want to" he says, looking at my eyes again, which are opened wide, causing him to chuckle.
"Motorcycle?? You didn't even let any of our friends, not even Sunhi touch it the tiniest bit and now you want me to like- be on it?"
He chuckles again
"Yeah, probably"
"Are you fucking kidding me??"
"Nope"
"I-..I mean I don't have anything against it"
He smiles
"I know"
"When do we need to be at your training? You know..to know when I should start making myself ready"
He looked up, needing to think about when he needs to be there. I chuckle at his confused face.
"Probably twelve pm"
"Okay.." I gasp
"Fuck- that's in one hour"
He gasps now too, causing us to laugh a little
"Okay, let's go and get ourselves ready"

-𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽-

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

You are in your room, still getting ready, but almost finishing as you just hear Jk walking forwards and backwards in front of your door.
"Y/n..we need to-" He said, his voice raising slightly but then he got interrupted by you walking out.
"Go.." he whispered afterwards, looking at you as he even stopped walking and his gaze was filled with disbelieve and admiration.
"Oh fuck.." He whispered
"Do I look good???" You asked.
So, just to be clear. You were wearing a black, tight dress with a turtle neck and your hair was tied up in a bun, while you were wearing a black leather jacket on top of it.
"How do you even-..yes..yeah..yes you do" His voice became quieter and quieter after each word, causing you to chuckle.
"Thank you..we uhm..need to go right??"
"Oh! Yeah..yeah..we do"
"Okay then..what are you waiting for?"
"Oh! Uh sorry" He said quickly, taking his keys and walking out the door, making you laugh again.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗼𝘃

We arrived at the garage, where my motorcycle is parked.
"Oh god, that's a motorcycle!"
I laugh at her comment.
"No shit Sherlock, I thought it's a car"
She rolls her eyes and smiles afterwards
"I just never saw one from this near..okay?"
"Yeah yeah sure, and now take your helmet and  sit on the motorcycle"
"Do you even have two helmets??" She asks
"No, I don't. Of course I do!"
She laughs, making me laugh too.
"Why? Did you went with Alice on this too?" Her voice then turned into a more serious one, and I just look at her in disgust.
"No. Ew! I didn't even let her touch it"
"Yeah? Okay" her voice turns into a more chilled one as she sits down on the motorcycle, but since she is wearing a dress she sits down from the side, if it makes sense.
"What are you waiting for, kook?"
"Oh! Yeah sorry, god I don't know what's wrong with me"
"Me neither"
"Tsk"

As I sit down on the motorcycle too, she almost immediately hugs me from behind and lays her head on my back, causing me to chuckle.
"Are you excited about the shoot?" I ask her..not gonna lie I'm so nervous about seeing her doing a photo shoot...for one of my favorite brands of all the time.
"Yeah! But also afraid..I mean what if I don't do a good job there?? I don't want this to be my first and last shoot"
I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.
"Why-..how-..look. If anyone would be perfect for a photo shoot it would 101% be you..they didn't choose you because they thought that you wouldn't be good enough for that" I say, turning my head slightly to look at her.
"Yeah, but-"
"Shh, be quiet"
"Okay" She says, her lips curling into a thin line.
I can't help but smirk slightly at that, chuckling afterwards.
"And now, are you ready?"
"For what?" She says, raising her eyebrows and giving me a playful smirk.
I knew it.
"You know what I mean, idiot" I chuckle
"Yeah, yeah I do" She chuckles too
"And yes, I am ready"
"Okay..I don't want you to fall out of the motorcycle so hold on to me, yeah?"
"What makes you think that I would fall out of the motorcycle??" She replies sassy.
I roll my eyes, obviously not annoyed.
"You're short"
"Hey! What has that to do with me falling out of the motorcycle??"
"Nothing, just wanted to remind you"
"Bastard" she says, but I could hear the slight annoyed smile in her voice.
"Oh yeah, right" I chuckle "you know damn well that it's true"
"Don't comment on my height now and start driving, you..ass"
I smirk.
"As you wish, attitude queen"
"Tsk"

——————————

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 <𝟯