Chapter 399 - 400

Comincia dall'inizio

They believed that the Xuan Cang Sect headed by the sect leader would never allow such an incident to happen this time.

Soon, they will be able to receive messages from the outside.

Therefore, after deciding what to do in the next period of time, the three people of the Su family have always treated Ajiao, who was monitoring them outside, as an annoying stranger. Except for the younger Su Yulang who would sometimes cause trouble for the other party, Su Ziyi and Bian Qing would not talk to each other at all except when they needed something, and they would completely ignore each other.

After all, even the weakest Su Yulang in their family has the ability to kill the opponent in an instant, so there is really no need to take the opponent to heart.

While the three people of the Su family were living an isolated life in this village, a series of things happened in the outside world as Su Ziyi thought.

Inside Adari City.

The Tianyuan Cult Master's Hall, which used to stand tall and tall in the north of the city, has turned into a pile of shapeless ruins, so desolate that it is impossible to tell that this place was once a popular cultivator's territory. Looking back at the city, the riots that day caused residents to pour out of the city in large numbers. Although things calmed down later and some people who had defected to the Red Scarf Army came out to appease them, people's hearts were still agitated.

After finally waiting for the storm to subside, the residents returned to the city to live their lives. Unexpectedly, just a few days later, two groups of cultivators from different sects entered the city from different directions and took control of the entire Adali City with lightning speed. .

Those who came were none other than members of the Xuan Cang Sect.

After taking care of the last person, Cui Yu, who was in a state of embarrassment, put away the Mo Dao in his hand with a pair of red eyes. At this moment, his whole body was covered in dried blood and dirty stains, his hair was messy, and he still exuded a sour smell. He didn't know which mud puddle he had just crawled out of.

He walked through the bloody courtyard with a haggard look on his face, passing corpses one after another. He passed by some Xuan Cang Sect disciples who were busy cleaning the battlefield. He walked to the front door in silence until he met another person with his back turned. He stopped when the Xuan Cang Sect elder who was explaining things to other disciples stopped. As soon as he opened his mouth, his voice was terribly hoarse: "Uncle, I've taken care of everything."

The person with his back to Cui Yu was Zhu Lian.

After the ban issue was perfectly resolved, Zhu Lian took the people back and left all matters here to Cui Yu and Xia Zheng. But none of them expected that as soon as they arrived at Xuan Cang Sect, they received a secret communication from a disciple of Xuan Cang Sect. They were told that a major change had occurred in Adali City. Except for the disciple who sent the message, all the other disciples were dead. The whereabouts are unknown.

Immediately, the entire Xuan Cang Sect was shocked.

No one expected that a small Adali City would be so powerful that it could contain four foundation-building cultivators. Although no one knew what was going on in Adali City, as soon as he received the information, the leader of the Xuan Cang Sect first asked Zhu Lian to rush here with a group of disciples. Later, he would consider whether to let other elders come in based on the situation. Bring more people over.

Therefore, Zhu Lian and his party traveled through wind and rain, hurrying and taking their time, and finally arrived outside the city of Adali within a month.