Chapter 395 - 396

Chapter 395 The Man Ajiao

After hearing each other's experiences, all three of them fell silent.

After a while, Su Ziyi patted Su Yulang's shoulder. When Su Yulang looked over, he said warmly: "It's not your fault." No one can always guard against others.

Unless he has extreme distrust of anyone.

But this kind of person is often driven crazy by his own persecution paranoia before others come to harm him.

Therefore, this matter is not Su Yulang's fault.

"You just did what you felt was right in your heart, and it's not morally wrong, so you don't need to feel guilty about it." "Father..." Su Yulang muttered, his eyes flashing

.

"Do you know where you are really wrong?" Suddenly, Su Ziyi's tone suddenly changed and he said very seriously. Su Yulang, who had just relaxed his mind, suddenly became stern and stammered: "Really... What's wrong?" He clasped his hands together tightly, with a embarrassed look on his face, and was obviously a little confused.

Su Ziyi sighed and touched the other person's head for the first time in a long time. He had never done this action since the other person reached his waist height. But when he saw the confused look in the other party's eyes, he couldn't help but think of the weak and pitiful Su Yulang: "You are wrong in putting all the faults on yourself." "What's more wrong is that after the matter is over,

everyone I couldn't find the reason for the mistake." Hearing his words, Su Yulang became even more nervous and looked at Su Ziyi eagerly, waiting for his next words.

"It's not your fault to be kind."

"But it's not right to get into trouble because of one failure. There are tens of millions of people in this world, and there are naturally people with different personalities, so in our lives, there are still There are many opportunities to meet people similar to this."

"Then what should you do?" "When

people interact with each other, they will always wear disguises. Without sharp eyes, no one can see through other people. So, don’t you think it’s a bit stupid to completely deny yourself because of other people’s intentional involvement?” These words can be said to be harsh, but Su Yulang did not feel aggrieved by this, but his eyes became more and more serious. He became determined.

"This time things are indeed related to you, but you were just set up by others from the beginning to the end. How can you attribute all the problems to yourself?" "But if it weren't for me, we wouldn't be here now

. It's reached this point." I understand, but I still don't understand.

"Then what you should be thinking about is how to get out of this predicament, and how to deal with it if you encounter such a thing again next time? I think you should have learned a lot from it this time, right?" He looked trusting. He looked at Su Yulang, waiting for him to give the answer he wanted.

Su Yulang only hesitated for a moment, then nodded: "Yes!"

After the conversation, the three of them untied their knots and began to talk about other things.

"By the way, have you seen Cui Yu or Xia Zheng?" Along the way, he had never seen any trace of these two people or other Xuan Cang Sect disciples, and he hadn't even heard any news about them. It made him think more.

If the other party was only temporarily entangled, that would be okay; but if not, then... Su Ziyi felt panicked at the thought of this possibility.

"No." Su Yulang and Bian Qing looked at each other and saw worry in each other's eyes. It seems that they were not optimistic about the situation of Cui Yu and Xia Zheng. After all, judging from the other party's methods, it is obvious that the layout is huge and has been planned for a long time.