Chapter 287 - 288

Chapter 287 Exposed Alchemy

Tianlan City?

Cui Yu, including others who were listening secretly, were all shocked.

Although he never thought that Tianlan City was a good place, Cui Yu had never thought that a place like Tianlan City that specialized in cultivators' business would become a hideout of the Blood Refining Sect, so he immediately asked in disbelief: "Tianlan City? Really?"

There are only three foundation-building practitioners stationed in the entire Tianlan City. If it is really a furnace den, this defensive force is too little.

Xia Zheng looked at his silly face and chuckled: "You can't think of it, right? We haven't thought of it before." He sighed leisurely: "Evil cultivators like to use things like this that can enchant people's hearts to seduce others. He stepped on the ground with his heel, stepping on a piece of grass that had turned yellow into the mud: "As long as the human mind is slightly lax, no matter whether you are an ordinary person or a practitioner, you will become a slave of desire.  "

"So, the water hidden in Tianlan City is actually deeper than he thought."

Cui Yu was dumbfounded, completely in disbelief: "According to what you said, Master, Tianlan City is dedicated to cultivators. A trap?" At this moment, his mind was completely confused, and he was thinking about why the Blood Refining Sect was so bold? Suddenly I thought that the Blood Refining Sect was so rampant, could other forces not notice it?

...

Looking at Cui Yu's appearance, Xia Zheng was completely happy. After laughing a few times, he put away his smile and said seriously: "You still have too much to learn." He raised his head, as if there was nothing in front of him It's not all darkness: "Hundreds of years ago, there were quite a few existences like Tianlan City in the entire territory of the Bliss Sect Alliance."

"But now, only Tianlan City is left."

"Guess the others Where did they go?" In the dark night, his tone was leisurely, with a little bit of illusion: "The others were eradicated one after another, and most of them were lost in the hands of our Xuan Cang Sect."

After saying this, Cui Yu's heart moved and he looked over, only to see Xia Zheng nodding to him: "So, this time, we will solve two problems at once." At this moment, Cui Yu had completely calmed down and then started he thought about the executability of the matter.

"But are we enough people? After all, judging from what you said, master, there are definitely more than a few foundation-building period practitioners in Tianlan City."

After Xia Zheng reminded him, he even began to think about the possibility of practitioners from other forces participating.

If it's possible... then there are a lot of things involved.

He glanced back, although he couldn't see anything because of the trees. This time, Xuan Cang Sect obviously came with the belief that it would succeed. In addition to his master, who was in the later stage of foundation building, there were three other practitioners who were in the foundation building stage. In the past two days, the following disciples in the Qi refining stage also More than twenty people followed.

Xia Zheng glanced at him happily: "Of course it's not enough."

"However, we don't plan to rely on just these people this time to take over the dens in Tianlan City." There are still people from the Su family here. , he couldn't go into too much detail about the plan, so he could only vaguely say: "In short, we have made a comprehensive plan over there. When the time comes, you can watch it carefully from behind."