Chapter 343 - 344

Chapter 343 Understanding the true meaning

Buzz -

Blinking, his eyes regained focus.

The pungent smell of magma is entering your nostrils in strands, and the scorching temperature makes people suddenly feel as if they are standing on top of magma.

However, all of this could not outweigh the severe pain caused by the wounds on his body.

"Well -" Su Ziyi gritted his teeth and groaned, swallowing back the moan that was about to come out. But in the end, his awakening awakened the dormant power of this side. In an instant, countless ferocious true intentions came directly to him, cutting his whole body with blood like sharp daggers, and the energy he brought was even more intense. It overturned him!

"Chi—" His body brushed against the hard ground, leaving a long trail of blood marks.

The pain that suddenly increased several times made Su Ziyi wake up from his previous trance, and he quickly used his remaining spiritual power to resist the true harm. It was also at this time that he realized that the spiritual power in his body was frighteningly low. As a result, while he hurriedly set up the spiritual shield, he recalled a little bit of what had happened before.

Just now, he seemed to be less than three feet away from the boulder?

In an instant, his whole mind came to his senses.

After rolling nearly ten feet on the ground, Su Ziyi's body finally stopped. At this moment, he looked completely like a bloody man. If his eyes weren't so bright, others might have thought that he was dying soon. But at this time, Su Ziyi, who was in a really bad situation, was extremely excited because -

- he had discovered the trick on how to get close to the huge boulder!

He grabbed the ground with both hands and stood up unsteadily. He almost fell down several times during this period, but the next moment he immediately stood up awkwardly, then raised his right hand and released a handful of almost transparent spiritual power. The long sword appeared in his hand again! Looking at this long sword, Su Ziyi's heart almost jumped out of his chest.

Sure enough, what just happened was true!

At this moment, Su Ziyi, who was obviously extremely exhausted physically and mentally, inexplicably felt a force flowing through his blood. It was very hot and very fast. Su Ziyi was as pale as a piece of paper. His face turned red. It's a pity that this kind of power is illusory. After a while, the red color on his face receded like a tide, and the weight of his body returned to its original position.

Unable to do so, Su Ziyi had to retreat temporarily and wait until his condition recovered a little before making any plans.

And just when he was about to step back and meditate on the spot to recover, a rustling sound that was far louder than before sounded from the front. He was startled and immediately looked up, and then he saw that the upper part of the boulder that was within reach suddenly turned into fine sand, sloping down from the boulder like a waterfall. In just a blink of an eye, It's just a little smaller.

Blinking, this turn of events was completely beyond Su Ziyi's expectation.

But fortunately, Su Ziyi understood it instantly. Because of the true meaning of the sword energy, the entire boulder was destroyed, and he had entered a mysterious state because of his sudden enlightenment of the sword energy. He surprisingly integrated into the environment of the true meaning and was not rejected, so he was able to He got closer bit by bit.

However, it was a pity that he sobered up later.

His awakening was like a pebble falling into a pool of water, causing ripples. Although the ripples were small, they were enough to cause a huge wave in front of the boulder and lift him away at once. After knocking him away, the inherently unstable upper layer of the boulder naturally shattered.