Chapter 279 - 280

Chapter 279 Rescue Cui Yu

While he was still standing at the door, a strong smell of blood rushed towards him. It seemed that the other party was really seriously injured.

Gu Lincong walked to the bed in a few steps.

He and Xiao Ling'er had treated all the external injuries last night, and the wounds had scabbed over, but there was nothing they could do about the toxins in Cui Yu's body. He stood aside and gave up his position to Su Ziyi, and Xiao Ling'er, who was following at the back, also closed the door and walked over. Like Gu Lincong, he looked at Su Ziyi with an eager face.

Compared to Xiao Ling'er, the man lying on the bed in front of him had a stronger aura of awe, and the aura that was slightly similar to Zhiyi Sword Art became stronger and stronger.

This convinced Su Ziyi that his move this time was correct.

He lifted the hem of his robe and sat on the edge of the bed, then reached out and pinched the other person's right wrist, poured a bit of spiritual power into the other person's body and traveled around, and found that the other person's condition was better than he thought. Although the poison was still sparing no effort to destroy the balance of spiritual power in the man's body, there was always an inexplicable force in the spiritual power within the other party's body that was driving them to further destruction.

Su Ziyi was a little familiar with this power. It seemed a little bit similar to the sword energy he condensed when he performed the Zhiyi Sword Technique?

However, Su Ziyi was not sure.

After all, his Zhiyi Sword Technique is still at the first level.

He retracted his hand, looked at the anxious eyes of Gu Lincong and Xiao Ling'er, and said calmly: "It's better than I thought. One Baijiang Pill is enough to solve his problem." After that, he turned his wrist and A round pill with the color of topaz appeared in his palm. He helped Cui Yu up with one hand and pressed his palm on the opponent's back. With a tap of his spiritual power, he made the opponent open his mouth. He took the opportunity to pop the elixir into Cui Yu's mouth. As soon as he withdrew his spiritual power, he made the opponent swallow the elixir. Go down.

Almost as soon as the Baijiang Pill entered his stomach, Cui Yu's originally gloomy complexion began to improve, making Xiao Ling'er almost cry with joy.

Cui Yu has a strong body. Although his facial features are not outstanding, due to the influence of his overall temperament, he gives people a handsome feeling. This kind of temperament has only been seen by Su Ziyi in soldiers before.

"Thank you." Xiao Ling'er choked with sobs and thanked him, then rushed to Cui Yu's bedside and looked at him without blinking.

Su Ziyi also wisely gave up his position to the other party.

Gu Lincong collected his emotions and hugged Su Ziyi: "Thank you very much, Fellow Daoist Su." His lips moved, maybe because he thought the language was too pale, so after a while he could only say: "I share this kindness with you. Brother Cui Yu will keep it in mind. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, just ask."

"Yes." Xiao Ling'er also turned around and said, "We Xuancang Sect people value love and righteousness the most. "Senior's great kindness today will be unforgettable for us." She stood up, and also raised her hands and fists towards Su Ziyi, with a heroic air between her eyebrows, and there was no trace of the little crybaby just now.

Xuan Cang Sect?

This was somewhat of an accident.

Su Ziyi only smiled reservedly and did not reject them hypocritically: "He should wake up after another incense stick. You still need to take good care of him then. My husband, I and the others will take care of him first." No need to disturb me."