Chapter 255 - 256

Chapter 255: Secretly assassinating Chen Cang

It seems that those who took away the Gengjin Essence must be a group of foundation-building stages, and these cultivators who suddenly appeared quickly passed by with their swords.

Of course, this is also related to the fact that their consciousness did not detect any suspicious people around.

Seeing them flying away, Su Yulang subconsciously wanted to ask, but as soon as he opened his mouth, Su Ziyi reached out to cover it. Su Ziyi looked at Su Yulang solemnly, shook his head gently, and finally raised the index finger of his free hand in front of his lips to signal Su Yulang to stop talking for the time being.

Su Yulang nodded, and when Su Ziyi let go of his hand and pressed his lips tightly, his whole body was pressed against the big rock beside him.

After a while, another series of cultivators passed by with swords above their heads, hurriedly chasing the people in front. After they all passed by, and no cultivator appeared within the next incense stick, Su Ziyi's originally tense shoulders relaxed slightly.

"It's not good." Just in case, Su Ziyi chose to use his spiritual consciousness to transmit his voice.

"This direction is the direction of the Monster Mountain Range." At this time, Su Ziyi still didn't know that these people appeared for the Gengjin Essence. After all, when he got the Wutu Essence last year, he didn't make any commotion: "They There are too many people. If their destination is the same as ours, we will definitely meet them in the Monster Mountains, and it will be bad then." "Even if we have the help of the Five Elements Essence, we will not be able to collect spiritual objects and fight with them

. Monsters will make noises when fighting, and once these people discover the noise, then..." Needless to say, Bian Qing and Su Yulang both understood the following words, and the color in their eyes became extremely solemn. When I got up, I think I fully understood the seriousness of the matter.

When these words were introduced into the two people's consciousness, Su Ziyi raised his eyelids and looked in other directions. At the same time, he quickly turned his mind, trying to find another way in the shortest time.

"We can't go to the Demonic Beast Mountain Range."

"Let's just go around in a circle and go directly to the area behind the Demonic Beast Mountain Range." Su Ziyi made the decision for the three of them without much hesitation. As for his decision, Bian Qing and Su Yulang were both unconvinced. After all, they believed that Su Ziyi's judgment was carefully considered.

Immediately, they adjusted their route and headed in the direction Su Ziyi said.

However, after they walked that way for about two quarters of an hour, Su Ziyi keenly noticed something was wrong. He quickly pulled Bian Qing and Su Yulang to lie down on the ground, motionless. Looking down from a high place, because the color of the mud on their bodies is similar to that of the ground, they seem to be integrated and difficult to distinguish.

And not long after they had climbed, there was a sound of breaking through the air from directly in front.

That was the sound of the sword.

"Don't move." Seeing the little black dot getting closer and closer at the end of the sky, Su Ziyi quickly reminded the two of them with his spiritual consciousness.

Not many people showed up this time, only two people. It's just that the faces of these two people are not very good-looking. Although they are very fast, they have been scanning every inch of the surrounding land with their spiritual consciousness. Lying on the ground, Su Ziyi and the others could feel two very strong spiritual consciousnesses sweeping over their bodies, and then pushed back after finding nothing.