Chapter 115 - 116

Chapter 115 Changing the Mind Method

Bian Qing's heart clenched tightly into a ball, and she stood aside and watched extremely nervously.

Su Ziyi sat cross-legged on the floor, straightened his back and closed his eyes. He pressed his hands on Su Yulang's back. Two streams of spiritual energy invaded the child's body from the palm of his hand. They intertwined into one stream when passing through the Shinto and Lingtai acupoints. They slowly flowed into Su Yulang's muscles and veins, sinking into the child's body. Enter the newly opened acupoint - Zusanli point.

That's it!

Sooner or later, Su Ziyi immediately commanded his spiritual energy to shake, causing the Zusanli point to shrink, forcing the weak spiritual energy in Su Yulang's body to retreat to the next key point. Su Ziyi, on the other hand, took advantage of the victory and squeezed into the same key point again, and continued to drive the opponent out in the same manner. At the same time, he withdrew the spiritual energy from the Zusanli point, but at the same time blocked the entrance of the tendons and allowed the acupoint barrier to return to its position automatically.

Just like that, one retreated and the other pursued. After a while, Su Yulang only had thirty-six fatal points left in his body that were struggling.

Looking at Su Yulang again, his cultivation has regressed from the third level of Qi refining to the state where he has just introduced Qi into his body. His small face is even more frighteningly white. A large amount of cold sweat is pouring down from his forehead, which makes Bian Qing very sad. It was heartbreaking, especially when he saw the child biting his lower lip until it bled. He even covered his mouth tightly, for fear that he would not be able to control himself and speak out to stop it.

He can't stop it! He can't stop this kid! Alang is already trying his best. He wants to follow in the footsteps of his father and mother and go to the outside world to prove himself with his own abilities. As his mother, how can he hold his child back at this critical moment? leg?

However, his eyes were still red after all.

After taking a deep breath, Bian Qing turned his attention to Su Ziyi, who had a serious face, and silently muttered in his heart: Please, husband.

Please be successful.

I don't know if it was because Bian Qing's prayer had an effect, or because Su Yulang's cultivation level was too low, it was easier for Su Ziyi to control. After closing all the acupuncture points except the thirty-six fatal points, Su Ziyi did not feel tired. At this time, he had already felt that Su Yulang was unable to do what he wanted, but he had already reached this point, so he definitely couldn't give up, otherwise all his efforts would be in vain, so he said lightly: "Concentrate and meditate." In an instant, because of the muscles and veins

, Su Yulang, who was in great pain and wanted to straighten his back, immediately straightened his back without shaking, as if it didn't hurt at all.

Seeing this in Bian Qing's eyes, he felt distressed again.

After completely sealing the tendons, Su Ziyi divided the spiritual energy into two parts. One stream continued to block the acupuncture points, preventing Su Yulang's spiritual energy from having any gaps to penetrate. The other stream fell into the thirty-six death points and interacted with the inside. The auras merge together to complete a whole cycle. Although the spiritual energy in Su Yulang's body would instinctively resist during this process, in the face of the absolute power, it undoubtedly blocked the car for Mantis, and finally followed Su Ziyi's rhythm.

"Next, I will guide you to practice new mental methods." Su Ziyi opened his eyes. He knew that the child's body was stretched to the limit, but even so, the child could not endure it without saying a word. When he came down, he was very pleased: "After changing the mental method, your cultivation will be smoother than before, but I hope you can remember - practicing the mental method is just a tool." "It can help you go further