Chapter 92 - 93

Chapter 92 Your choice

"Father, save me!"

"Husband, save me!"

When the last obstacle was removed, Su Ziyi's eyes became clear.

Following those two shouts, he almost couldn't wait to open his eyes, and then he saw two people he had seen in the morning, each tied with a thumb-thick rope, hanging on the left and right above the magma pool. Accompanied by the splashes of magma, Su Yulang was so frightened that he screamed, and the cry-loving Su Yulang even burst into tears.

"Father, save me!" Su Yulang's eyes were as red as a rabbit, and he looked at Su Ziyi with tears in his eyes. Bian Qing on the other side also called out to him.

After regaining his freedom, Su Ziyi subconsciously took two steps in that direction, but stopped the next second and looked at the two people who would only call him for help with a cold face. The two people who were tied up saw that his face changed, and the look of sadness on his face became heavier. Su Yulang's cry was filled with pain: "Father, Yulang hurts so much." Just in time, a little magma splashed on him. The pain on his shoes made him scream again.

However, Su Ziyi let the two of them scream randomly and calmly looked at the place.

Different from the situation encountered before, the magma sea here is isolated underneath by thick blue stone slabs, leaving only two specially set-out circular pools, allowing people to view the magma sea below from top to bottom. Style. The other places outside this place are not dilapidated, and can even be said to have a somewhat luxurious feel.

This looks like the main hall of a palace.

The reason why it is said to be "like" rather than "is" is because this perspective does not have a door or a window, and it seems to exist completely independently. The surrounding walls are made of black rocks of unknown material, and are engraved with exquisite and magnificent reliefs. In addition, each wall is a complete portrait, which makes it look more majestic and gives people a stronger sense of impact.

At Su Ziyi's feet, there is a straight path paved with ink-colored spar, shining with restrained brilliance and directly connected to the steps in front also made of ink-colored spar. And in the middle of the stairs, there stood a granite inscription. The gray color looked out of place in this space.

So, where is this place?

As another burst of magma erupted, the two people hanging above the magma pool started shouting again, causing Su Ziyi to look up. The ceiling of the palace is not flat. On the contrary, it is pitted, with countless black pointed stalagmites taking root on it and growing downwards. The ropes binding the two people were also tied to these stalagmites, but because the two people were frightened and struggled constantly, the ropes swayed and looked like they were about to break at any time.

However, even though the situation between the two of them seemed extremely dangerous, Su Ziyi remained indifferent.

"Aren't you going to save them?" Suddenly, a clear voice rang out from Su Ziyi's head.

Before Su Ziyi could realize who was speaking, a bone-chilling chill arose in his heart. Every cell seemed to have been soaked in ice water. He felt extremely clear-headed and calm. His whole body shivered and shook. Then a transparent smoke-like shadow floated out of his body, blowing down like the wind to the center of the two magma pools. When he landed and turned around, his illusory figure was immediately solidified and transformed into the same look as Su Ziyi, which made Su Ziyi frown unconsciously.

It brought back some disgusting memories.

"Aren't you going to save them?" Seeing that Su Ziyi still didn't speak, the man repeated his question again, with a sad expression on his face.