Chapter 385 - 386

Chapter 385 Adari City

Su Yulang stretched out his arm and caught the person back.

Because the person was much taller than the other person, when Su Ziyi grabbed him like this, his whole body hung pitifully on the person's arm.

Su Yulang didn't realize what he had done until he hit his hand, and his face turned dark instantly. He lifted the person back with a cold face and looked at the other person with an expressionless face, which instantly made the other person burst into tears.

Tsk, too weak.

Su Yulang silently commented in his heart.

In order not to scare the other party anymore, Su Yulang took a deep breath, suppressed the anger in his heart, and then asked in a soft voice: "Why are you following us?" But the irritability in his heart was too heavy. , even if he tried his best to restrain himself, there was still a trace of anger flowing out from the bottom of his heart, making his face look very ferocious and making the other party's eyes become even redder.

Looking at little Shuang'er who was biting her lip and about to cry, Su Yulang's heart collapsed - God, is Shuang'er so fragile!

Finding that the other party could no longer hold back and started sobbing, Su Yulang couldn't help but wonder, was he the same squeamish person when he was the other party's age? He thought about it and his face suddenly turned red. It seems that when he was young, he...

shook his head in embarrassment, getting rid of all the things in his mind, and then continued to stare at the little twin in front of him, only to find that the other party was crying even harder. There was no other way, Su Yulang had no choice but to put the person down. As a result, as soon as he put the person down, the other person cried even louder and started to cry loudly. All the passers-by looked at him strangely, which made Su Yulang feel embarrassed.

Well, there was nothing he could do.

Su Yulang turned sideways to isolate Xiao Shuang'er from the sight of passers-by on the roadside, and then waited patiently for the other person to finish crying. It turned out that this little boy was more cunning than he thought. While crying, he secretly looked at himself, as if he was planning to run away as soon as his attitude was wrong.

This made Su Yulang laugh angrily.

Seeing that Su Yulang noticed his little trick, the little Shuang'er stopped crying and just looked at Su Yulang timidly. After this experience, Su Yulang's depression was no longer so heavy. He just looked at the other party's red eyes and felt a little worried. And just when he was thinking about how to deal with the other party, a "Gurgling" sound came to his ears.

Where does this sound come from?

The sound was not quiet, so Su Yulang only looked down and found the source of the sound, which was in Xiao Shuang'er's belly. The voice was extremely long, and after the first call, it was called several times longer, making Su Yulang stunned for a moment. But Xiao Shuang'er felt extremely embarrassed, her face turned red, and she punched her stomach twice angrily.

It's a pity that being hungry can't be solved by hammering your belly twice with your hand.

Su Yulang's eyes flashed, and the last trace of discomfort in his heart disappeared. He looked at the other person and said, "How long have you not eaten?" His expression was normal, which made Xiao Shuang'er feel more and more embarrassed, and he muttered: "Two days."

Well... to a certain extent, it's also awesome.

Su Yulang no longer had any temper. He rummaged through the storage bag and found some dry food. He stuffed it directly into his arms and said calmly: "Eat it." Holding an arm full of dry food, the little boy didn't even think about it