Chapter 153 - 154

Chapter 153 Zhang has no past

"If you meet a foundation-building practitioner, you probably won't even be able to save your life."

"After all, this thing is very precious in terms of value. If the risks in it weren't greater than the rewards, I'm afraid you wouldn't be willing to trade it with me. Pill." Although he said difficult words, Su Ziyi actually believed the other party at this time.

"So, rather than saying that this is an opportunity, it is better to say that this is a life-saving talisman."

Zhang Qilin was not a deep-thinking person to begin with. Even if he usually pretended to be mature, he was actually a little less alert, so when Su Ziyi When General Yi said this, a panicked look immediately appeared on his face. Because he knew that what Su Ziyi said was true... But even so, he still put his hope in Su Ziyi.

Because from what he learned from Zhang Wu, the Su family was just a family of casual cultivators from a small village. They did not join the big Yue who was just like grass on the wall, and there were no traces of other aristocratic families behind them, so they traded with him. It is the safest option at present and will not expose him and his father.

Therefore, he gritted his teeth, raised his head and said, "But to get opportunities that ordinary people can't get, you always need to take a little risk, right?" Hearing this, Su Ziyi raised his eyebrows and looked at him without saying a word

. After a long while, when Zhang Qilin thought he had failed and was about to show an aggrieved look on his face, Su Ziyi nodded: "That's good, so I agree to this deal." What

?

Zhang Qilin, who had not expected Su Ziyi to suddenly relent, was immediately overjoyed and jumped up from the ground, almost jumping for joy. He stared at Su Ziyi with twinkling eyes and stuttered: "You agreed?" But after a moment, he immediately became worried. This year he can use this key to exchange for elixirs, but what about next year?

At this moment, Zhang Qilin was extremely confused.

Su Ziyi didn't have the intention to explain to him, so he just nodded, told him to wait here, and went into the pharmacy alone.

Although the materials for Sanqing Dan are precious, he does not have them here. Especially after resuming business with Xiangzuo, the inventory of his pharmacy has become more abundant, so it is not difficult to find a few pairs of materials for refining Sanqing Dan. of. It's just that he hasn't refined the Sanqing Dan before, so he may have to waste some time. It seems that he won't be able to sleep tonight.

On the other side, although he has opinions about Zhang Qilin in his heart, Bian Qing will not stop Su Ziyi from reaching a deal with the other party, because he knows that the opportunity in Zhang Qilin's hands is exactly what they lack at this stage. So he just helped Zhang Wu, who was still a little weak, and helped him to the room with Su Yulang, letting him lie down on the bed to rest.

When Zhang Qilin woke up from the excitement, the smile on his face immediately faded when his eyes met Zhang Wu's back. He opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't say anything, he just twisted his hands. in front of me.

"Thank you." As soon as his head rested on the soft pillow, Zhang Wu opened his mouth to thank Bian Qing.

Zhang Qilin's outburst today was really something he didn't expect. Although the other party usually didn't think highly of him, he had never punished him with a contract in front of outsiders. Therefore, when that kind of heartbreaking pain hit his heart, he felt not only pain, but also chills. He really couldn't figure out what he had done wrong?