Chapter 203 - 204

Chapter 203 The end is coming

After hearing these words, Dr. Wu's spirit relaxed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

He put down the cup of tea, his eyes full of satisfaction: "Is that okay?" He waved to Su Ziyi and motioned for someone to sit next to him. Su Ziyi also sat down obediently, looking at the other person with a grateful face.

"Thank you."

Old Doctor Wu shook his head, indicating that this matter was not worth mentioning. He tilted his head slightly and his voice was lowered due to the close distance between the two: "There is no need to tell me these nonsense. You kid is refining alchemy. Your talent is much better than mine, so rather than these false words, I hope you can be down-to-earth and diligent and not waste your talent." "After all, I may still need your help in the future." At this point, Old Doctor Wu sighed with sadness on his face.

"Don't worry about this." Su Ziyi did not refuse what Old Doctor Wu said overtly and covertly, but only vaguely responded: "Although you and I have not entered into a master-disciple relationship, the guidance you have given me these days has , is already better than half of my master. So, as long as I can help you in the future, and it will not violate the laws of nature, I am bound to do it." He set the bottom line here, and it depends on whether Old Doctor Wu is willing. .

But this was somewhat beyond Dr. Wu's expectations. After all, he was not only interested in Su Ziyi himself, but also in the energy behind Su Ziyi.

As a result, when he heard Su Ziyi's words, the string in his heart that had been tense due to recent events completely relaxed, and the smile on his face became more genuine: "That's all right." After he said that, He also touched his palms and praised: "I really saw you right, kid."

After saying that, he patted Su Ziyi on the shoulder: "You have strength, talent, and love. No wonder you can find such a master."

Master?

Even if Su Ziyi wanted to ignore it, he couldn't ignore it at this time. He really couldn't understand why Dr. Wu mentioned his master again and again, and he seemed to attach great importance to it. This made him feel weird. After all, in fact, he did not have such a master. If it was Doctor Li who initiated him in alchemy, he only had the second level of Qi refining. How could he be worthy of the eighth level of Qi refining, Dr. Wu? Take it so seriously?

So, there must be something going on behind his back that he doesn't know about.

Although he was very curious about the master mentioned by Dr. Wu, the fact that Dr. Wu was willing to help him in this way must have relied on that person's influence. Maybe it was because of this unfounded fact that the Xiangfu was so polite to him until now. Master. Therefore, Su Ziyi suppressed the doubts in his heart. After all, it was not his fault, and he took advantage again.

So, he just smiled implicitly at Old Doctor Wu.

Now that today's goal has been achieved, Su Ziyi does not intend to stay any longer. The old doctor Wu was also quite satisfied with what he got today, so he was very happy when he left. He also talked to Su Ziyi in a relaxed tone that when they have a gathering here in a few days, he would call someone to come to his door. Find him.

Su Ziyi nodded in agreement, thanked her again and left.

When Su Ziyi's figure disappeared from the crowd and could no longer be seen, old doctor Wu put away the smile on his face and turned back to the living room expressionlessly. As soon as he stepped into the living room, he saw a man with a positive attitude. sitting upright and drinking tea. And this person was someone both Su Ziyi and Dr. Wu knew - Xiang Zuo, the housekeeper.