Chapter 217 - 218

Chapter 217 Strong Will

At this moment, Su Ziyi was running away desperately.

The entire Qixia Town was completely silent, and all the people's voices were gone, as if all the people in the town evaporated at that moment.

But Su Ziyi knew that it was not the case.

The cultivator has excellent five senses. Even if he hurried past on the roof with the two of them in his arms, he could still hear the weak moans coming from the room below and smell the faint smell of blood that spread into the air.

This made his heart feel heavier and heavier, and at this moment he felt hatred for this sudden change.

He has always been cold-blooded, but he is not indifferent.

Although these people in the town have nothing to do with him, they are living people after all! A second ago, they were still laughing and crying, discussing three meals a day, and worrying about the trivial matters of life. Although it was not perfect, everyone was doing their best to live a life worthy of themselves and without guilt. In heaven and earth.

So, why should they be involved in an accident that has nothing to do with them?

Not only were their homes destroyed, but their lives were also lost.

Life in this world shouldn't be like this.

The demonic beast has been releasing its pressure to the surroundings, and from its angry screams, Su Ziyi can tell that it should be in the middle of a battle at the moment, and the battle has entered a white-hot stage, so it is said that it is in the middle of a battle. The incoming force became heavier and heavier, forcing Su Ziyi, who was already having a hard time running, to turn pale.

As for Bian Qing and Su Yulang, Bian Qing was okay and still had a relatively clear consciousness, while Su Yulang completely fainted, and there was even a small line of blood flowing from his two nostrils.

Therefore, even though his entire chest, back and shoulders were being squeezed painfully, Su Ziyi gritted his teeth and hugged the two of them tightly and ran out of the town.

Because, staying here is the only way to die.

The three Su family members are not the only survivors.

When Su Ziyi carried the person and rushed to a place that was still a short distance away from the town gate, there was finally some noise in the originally quiet town. It was none other than the cultivator who was still in the town and had a decent cultivation level. those. At this moment, they were all in a panic, like Su Ziyi, enduring the pain all over his body and running away to the outside of the town, leaving the others behind without even looking at them.

Su Ziyi took the lead to rush out of Qixia Town.

As soon as they left the town, the impact of the pressure was weakened, which made Su Ziyi feel a lot more relaxed. However, this did not mean safety, it only meant that they had gained a little breathing space. Therefore, without any pause, Su Ziyi continued to run away with the two people on him, and the speed became faster and faster.

And when he ran, he directly held his breath and ran dozens of miles away.

At this point, the influence of the monster was almost gone, which made Su Ziyi completely relieved. As soon as he was relieved, all the sequelae caused by the exhaustion of spiritual power and physical strength came rushing back, making his eyes black, his muscles soft and weak, and he fell flat to the ground with a "pong" under his feet. For a long time, Not even afraid.

Naturally, Bian Qing and Su Yulang, who had been hugged by him, were not spared.

Fortunately, the three of them are practitioners, so apart from a little pain, the fall did not bring any other effects. On the contrary, Bian Qing regained consciousness after the fall. He dug his hands on the ground and tried to hold himself up, but the uncomfortable feeling in his body did not dissipate much, so in the end his hands just drew small circles on the ground and did nothing else. .