Chapter 323 - 324

Chapter 323 Winning the Competition

If he doesn't come up with a solution, he's probably going to die trapped here.

Su Ziyi frowned and thought as he dodged another cloud of black smoke.

At this moment, outside -

no matter where you look in the stands, no one can see Su Ziyi's figure. You can only see a large ball of black smoke as big as a room floating in the air, and it is still moving at extremely fast speeds. moving at a speed. Everyone understood that it was actually Su Ziyi who moved, and the black smoke just followed instinct and wrapped around Su Ziyi.

He looked down and looked at Zeng Ming on the stage.

After creating such a battle, Zeng Ming's entire body of spiritual energy was drained to only one-tenth or two-tenths. He was a little mentally weak, but he was not without the strength to fight. Therefore, after he saw that Su Ziyi was completely trapped by the black smoke, he breathed a sigh of relief, then gritted his teeth, picked up the black gold gilt sword, and tried to lift the sword into the air.

But he never expected that the black smoke fell towards the ring one step ahead of him.

Zeng Ming subconsciously stepped back several feet. After the black smoke completely fell into the ring, he cautiously leaned forward. Black smoke can swallow spiritual power, and because it is invisible and difficult to break, it is perfect for practitioners. However, no matter how easy it is to use, it is just an ordinary magic weapon and cannot isolate spiritual consciousness. Therefore, not only Zeng Ming and others can determine Su Ziyi's position through spiritual consciousness, Su Ziyi can also use spiritual consciousness to sense outwards.

However, for Zeng Ming, this problem is not a problem at all.

Everyone saw Zeng Ming's figure flicker, and he disappeared from the ring in an instant. Looking again, I saw a billowing of black smoke in the center of the arena, and the crisp sound of the collision of golden soldiers came from it, and then a burst of "crack, crackle, crackle" sound, which was obviously the long handle in Su Ziyi's hand. The sword was broken again.

Today, Zeng Ming's mind has always been clear, so he clearly knows where his advantages lie. Therefore, after this blow, he immediately retreated, planning to find another angle to attack Su Ziyi. He didn't believe it. No matter how many elixirs Su Ziyi had, the elixirs and treasures would eventually run out. When the time came, what would he do with Su Ziyi?

He had a good idea, but he never thought that just when he was about to attack again, Su Ziyi suddenly disappeared from his consciousness.

Suddenly, he didn't know where to stab the two knives in his hands.

This kind of change was unexpected by everyone sitting in the stands. Xia Zheng, who had always looked at Su Ziyi unfavorably, even made a sound in his mouth, then shook his head and commented: "This is true. It's quite interesting."

"It's indeed interesting." Zhu Lian also smiled and said, looking at his expression now, he was much more relaxed than before.

Poor Cui Yu and others, because their cultivation level is not higher than that of Su Ziyi, they have no idea what Xia Zheng and Zhu Lian are talking about. But judging from their expressions, it might be difficult for Zeng Ming to defeat Su Ziyi this time.

What Su Ziyi used was just that mortal martial arts.

Although this martial art is just a mortal move, if used well, it can have unexpected effects, like now. It was obvious that Su Ziyi was still at his original position, but due to the obstruction of the black smoke and the failure of his spiritual detection, Zeng Ming hesitated and didn't know what to do.