Chapter 241 - 242

Chapter 241 A close encounter

You must not let your family fall into the hands of the other party.

Su Ziyi thought this after seeing the other party's cruel behavior.

At this time, the surrounding fields were silent, and the cold full moon hung high in the sky. The moonlight, like broken silver, fell on the ground, clearly illuminating the monster corpse on the ground that had been maliciously divided into countless tiny pieces. Under the corpse, where the moonlight could not shine, a large amount of blood was seeping into the soil, and then escaping into the lake through the soil.

It's just that no one knows about all this except those who are interested.

The little old man seemed to feel a little happier now that there was no intact monster corpse around him. He used the light of his sword to sweep all the corpses in front of him into the water as if in disgust, and while cursing, he walked towards a clean place aside, as if he planned to stay here tonight.

When he sat down under the root of the big tree, he still didn't listen to the curses in his mouth.

From such a distance, Su Ziyi couldn't hear clearly what was being said. What he felt in his heart was that this person was very dangerous.

The next consideration is what should they do?

Judging from the fact that the other party was alone and killing low-level monsters wantonly, it seemed that the other party was neither a member of the leading family, nor was he deeply experienced in the Fallen Immortal Forest. The only possibility was that this person was sent by Su Linyu to track them. Judging from this man's behavior, Su Linyu was completely murderous this time and decided to let them go without any return.

After thinking about this clearly, Su Ziyi looked at the other party with extremely evil eyes.

Practitioners are inherently sensitive to other people's eyes, let alone those in the foundation-building stage. Immediately, the little old man who had just been cross-legged and cursing jumped up, lifted his sword into the air with a single click, and stood in mid-air with a pair of small eyes that seemed to be shining, looking at the surroundings. His gums were rattling, and he was very excited. appearance.

When he moved, Su Ziyi's heart also moved.

Because the vines on the stone platform grew luxuriantly, no matter how high the old man flew, he could not find any trace of the three of them. He used his spiritual consciousness to cover this area, and found no trace of other people, as if the maliciousness just now was just his illusion.

But he knew that was definitely not the case.

The little old man has robbed and killed more than a hundred people since he started practicing cultivation, so he is very sensitive to people's emotions. Even if Su Ziyi just glanced at him, he could tell in that short moment that the person in the dark was definitely not kind to him, and might even want to kill him with a knife.

When he thought of this possibility, the little old man's whole soul was so happy that he almost flew out of his body.

Even though his hands were shaking with excitement, the little old man's mind was still clear. While checking his surroundings, he quickly calculated the identity of the person in his mind.

However, he had so many enemies that he couldn't think of who they might be. As for why he didn't guess it was Su Ziyi, it was because he instinctively looked down on casual cultivators like Su Ziyi. He just felt that even if this person was lucky enough to become a foundation builder, he wouldn't have many means at his disposal. After all, similar "geniuses" "He has killed a lot of people.