Chapter 273 - 274

Chapter 273 Village in the Mountains

The three members of the Su family had no idea what happened to Zhang Wu.

At this moment, they had passed through the protection of the Fallen Immortal Forest, climbed over the narrow mountain range, left the Yuan Kingdom and entered the Dai Kingdom.

To be honest, this journey is not easy.

Even though the long and narrow mountain range had little output, in order to guard against Dai Guo, the Yuan government still sent cultivators to guard it, and many small villages were established along the road. In order not to expose their whereabouts, the three people of the Su family stayed away from the door along the way, relying on the mud to avoid the spiritual consciousness of the cultivators, and quietly went around.

However, this is only the first level.

Perhaps on the map, the long and narrow mountain range is nothing more than a mass of lines. But walking in it, they discovered that this area was larger than they imagined, and the terrain was steep and rugged. It was not even winter yet, and the top of the mountain range was already covered with snow, which showed the high altitude. In addition, the number of spiritual plants and monsters here is very small, which makes them even more stretched after consuming a lot of resources in the water.

Therefore, by the time they climbed over the mountains and reached the vicinity of Dai Kingdom, a layer of white frost had already fallen on the ground.

Seeing the outline of the house in the distance, Su Yulang, who was already as dirty as a little mud monkey, almost jumped with joy. He was still holding his soft whip in his right hand. At this time, his soft whip no longer looked as bright and bright as before. Not only was it dirty in color, but the rubbed monster hair had become frizzy and frizzy. , restlessly sticking his head out of it.

But Su Yulang had no intention of worrying about it at this time. He grabbed Bian Qing's robe with his left hand and said excitedly: "Emma, ​​there is a village." Bian Qing was also very happy when he finally saw the crowd,

but After all, he is an adult, and his emotions are much more reserved: "Yeah."

Although they are only separated by a mountain, Dai Guo and Yuan Guo are very different. Most of the houses in the Yuan Dynasty were made of masonry. Ordinary people who couldn't afford red bricks or blue bricks would smash their own clay bricks to make yellow mud and rebuild their houses. However, in the Dai Kingdom, only extremely wealthy families would use large rocks. Bricks are used to build houses, other ordinary people use wood, and the village in front of Su Ziyi and others even uses thatch.

To put it bluntly, it’s actually just poor and troublesome.

The Dai Kingdom was not ruled by two fixed forces, the government and the aristocratic families, for thousands of years like the Yuan Kingdom. The complicated and aggressive domestic forces caused instability in the domestic situation, further inhibiting the people's livelihood and economy of the entire country. Therefore, compared to the Yuan Kingdom, the living standard was more than one or two points behind.

The appearance of Su Ziyi and the others did not alarm the people in the village. Perhaps it should be said that for the villagers, they had seen too many people like Su Ziyi and others dressed in a downcast manner.

After all, this world has never been peaceful.

The village was not big. Su Ziyi only used his spiritual consciousness to scan the village and the fields outside. Then he was not surprised to find that the whole village was full of ordinary people and not a single cultivator.