Chapter 393 - 394

Start from the beginning

On the other side, Su Yulang and Bian Qing sat back to back with their eyes closed, sitting on the floor. At this moment, they were being locked up in a dark and damp cave. Although no one was using anything to help them, the feeling of weakness coming from the muscles of their limbs, as well as the two initial foundation building members guarding the entrance of the cave, all explained one fact

—They can't escape.

As a result, the two had no choice but to close their eyes and recuperate.

At this time, a familiar sound of footsteps came from outside the cave. Su Yulang's eyebrows immediately furrowed with a look of disgust on his face. At the same time, he moved his body and leaned in, without giving any sight to those who came in from outside the cave. that person. As soon as the man came in, he saw Su Yulang's expression of not wanting to see him at all. Tears immediately filled his eyes, and he looked very aggrieved.

Fortunately, he immediately realized that he had done something wrong this time, and he was not qualified to feel wronged in front of the other party. So, he immediately wiped away his tears and leaned over with a flattering look on his face. He also knew that Su Yulang didn't want to listen to him, so he just smiled reluctantly and put the things he brought on the stone table in front of the two of them. superior.

It was a plate of fried green vegetables, and a few black dumplings that looked like steamed buns. There was no trace of meat, which made people look completely unappetizing.

Bian Qing and Su Yulang didn't even open their eyes to watch it from beginning to end.

He knelt and sat aside. After a while, Su Yulang didn't even look at him. He knew that this would happen again today. He was not discouraged, put away the other things, and left the cave quietly. When his footsteps could no longer be heard, Su Yulang, who had been pretending to be dead, opened his eyes and looked at the food on the table with disgust.

Just at this moment, a warm hand touched the back of Su Yulang's hand.

It's Bian Qing.

Feeling the comfort from Eminem, Su Yulang didn't dare to look at Bian Qing at this moment, because if it weren't for him, they wouldn't have been fooled by each other and got caught here. When he thought that his father who was still in Adari City must be anxious and angry at this moment, he hated his softness and kindness, and regretted extremely why he had reached out to that little Shuang'er in the first place.

All this is his fault.

Su Yulang's self-pity was completely seen by Bian Qing, but the child was now in the corner. No matter how much he said, it would be useless. It was better to let Su Yulang calm down first, and then enlighten him. As for the current situation, Bian Qing is not as pessimistic as Su Yulang. From the moment things were happy to now, these people have not been cruel to them, but have used kidnapping to imprison them here. Apparently they have other considerations. of.

And what exactly does the other party want to use them for?

Bian Qing's eyes couldn't help but flash when he thought of the strange smell they asked about along the way.

Now, he just hopes that Su Ziyi can stay safely in Adali City and contact Cui Yu and others before taking action. Don't act alone because of worries about them and put himself in danger.

But Bian Qing knew that this possibility was very low.

Therefore, when he saw Su Ziyi and several Miao Dian people walking into the cave, Bian Qing was not surprised at all. He and Su Yulang supported each other and went forward. The family of three gathered together and asked each other, for fear that the other party would suffer. What inhuman treatment. But fortunately, their situation seems to be okay.