Chapter 383 - 384

Comincia dall'inizio

Therefore, after receiving the other party's materials, Su Ziyi did not leave anyone behind. He only asked the other party to pick it up in three days before seeing him off.

But after Cui Yu and the others left, Su Ziyi did not go to the pharmacy immediately. Instead, he opened the door and sat in the main room, drinking tea without a sip. After he had finished three cups of tea, a reaction finally came from the door. Without even raising his head, Su Ziyi knew that the person coming must be Cui Yu, so after swallowing the last sip of water and tea, Su Ziyi put down the teacup and said, "What are you planning?" "What ideas can I have?

" ? Senior." Cui Yu said with a wry smile. He sat down next to Su Ziyi unceremoniously, poured himself a cup of tea, and explained to Su Ziyi while drinking: "Although Luo Yi is not very good at talking, but the other party His position in the Tianyuan Sect is very high, second only to their leader." When

the leader...

heard this word, Su Ziyi had some subtle feelings in his heart, and he also expressed his confusion directly: "Generally, this Aren't all these so-called religions closely related to evil cultivators?" Why is Xuan Cang Sect getting involved with them now?

Cui Yu shook his head: "You can't say that."

Situations like what Su Ziyi said do exist, and they are even quite common in Dai State. However, in some remote places, due to the influence of cultivators from surrounding countries, the forces were named There are also many practitioners who teach.

So - "I heard that the founding leader of the Tianyuan Sect has the blood of Miao Dian, but the forces on the Miao Dian side don't think much of him." In fact, this kind of mixed blood situation, in Adali City, Quite common. But if you are an ordinary person, it’s okay. Because of the proximity, the culture has been affected a lot, so everyone’s xenophobia is not that big. But for cultivators, it's a different story. After all, when cultivation resources are limited, everyone uses them according to those who are closer to them by blood. How could they be given to a mixed-race inexplicably?

"How old is the Tianyuan Sect?" Su Ziyi asked curiously.

"It's not even three hundred years," Cui Yu replied. At the end, he added: "Three hundred years is considered a very established force here. It's amazing if most of them can exist for a hundred years." "Oh. ——" Su Ziyi understood: "Then, since the other party has been able to stay in Adali City for so long, there must be forces behind it, possibly even Miao Dian, so you still dare to cooperate with others with confidence?" "Cooperation

? ?" Cui Yu snorted and shook his head: "It's just that everyone gets what they need."

Afraid of worrying that Su Ziyi wouldn't understand, Cui Yu explained thoughtfully: "Although, from the outside, it seems that the relationship between Tianyuan Sect and Miao Dian is different. The connection should be greater, but because there are several forces within Miao Dian, for forces like the Tianyuan Sect that have Miao Dian blood but have not grown up in Miao Dian, their feelings and handling methods are very complicated, and it can even be said that It's a bit bad."

"So, those who have always been close to Tianyuan Sect are those who don't have a good relationship with Miao Dian." "Senior, you should also know how disgusting Miao Dian is in

China. People like it." Cui Yu glanced at Su Ziyi and sighed: "So for the Tianyuan Sect, it is too easy to find a backer in Dai Guo. It's a pity -" He frowned, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes : "Miao Dian is getting bolder and bolder, and his hands are stretching longer and longer." After listening to

his words, Su Ziyi felt quite calm and said, "It seems that you have discovered something recently."

"Yeah. ." Cui Yu snorted: "At the beginning, didn't we discover that Miao Dian was supporting the Red Scarf Army? In recent days, we have walked around Adali City and communicated with the original forces in Adali City. After a while, I realized that the other party had already taken action a few years ago, which had a great impact on the forces in Adali City."