Chapter 371 - 372

Start from the beginning

But in the face of such a fierce offensive, Su Ziyi was not afraid at all. He held the sword and looked at the opponent with a solemn expression. When the opponent rushed in front of him, he repeated his old trick, but this time he went not to the periphery, but to the depths.

Bian Qing's side has just started to break through, and we don't know how long it will take to complete the promotion. Therefore, it would be terrible if something unexpected happened at this moment.

After paying attention, Su Ziyi's eyes became firmer.

A long sword in one hand and pills in the other.

Relying on his tenacity, Su Ziyi took the black ghost back a certain distance to ensure that it would not put too much pressure on Bian Qing and Su Yulang. However, the impact on Bian Qing's side was small, but the pressure on his side was greater. Almost as soon as he stopped, four black ghosts in the early stage of foundation building appeared in front, behind, and left of him. , completely blocking all his outlets.

Su Ziyi's eyes flashed, he shouted loudly, raised his sword, and ran forward.

"Hey!"

With black ghosts all around, the strategy of going straight ahead simply doesn't work. Su Ziyi could only use the heel of his right foot as an axis, twisting and rotating the long sword in his right hand together with his body. Wherever the blade of the sword in his hand passed, a white light was left behind. This white light was like a knife cutting tofu, easily cutting through the black The black shield on the ghost's body penetrated deep inside, and it stopped until it hit a hard object and made a crisp sound.

But the pause time was so short that it was almost negligible.

Before anyone could blink, the tip of the sword had already touched the next black ghost, repeating the previous scene again. When Su Ziyi stepped on the ground with his left leg, his body sank slightly, and he steadied himself, the black ghosts in the surrounding circle were like real smoke, silently scattered into a ball, and then blown away by the wind. The black sign was swallowed up in an instant, leaving nothing behind.

This is just the beginning.

Su Ziyi, who knew how bad his situation was, didn't dare to delay, so he opened and closed every move, and every move was a killing move. Although this cost a lot, it was the safest. And with the help of the Five Elements Essence, this kind of consumption is within the allowable range. Occasionally, due to mental fatigue, a loophole appeared and the black ghost took advantage of it. The talisman between the fingers of his left hand could also be used immediately. Come to his rescue within.

Therefore, in this boundless black depth, there is only the crisp sound of "knocking" and the constant flash of white cold light.

I don't know how long it took, but suddenly Su Ziyi felt a surge of spiritual energy around him, and all of them retreated outward. Su Ziyi, who was in a stalemate with a foundation-building black ghost, felt a chill in his heart. He shook the opponent away with a strong force in his hand, and then looked back with a solemn expression, even though he couldn't actually see anything.

Bian Qing is about to build a foundation.

Su Ziyi was extremely nervous, even more nervous than when he was building the foundation himself. But before his uneasy mood could last for a few seconds, the black ghost that he had just pushed away came back again, forcing him to the point where he had no time to think about anything else. And as Bian Qing frantically absorbed the surrounding spiritual energy during his promotion, the black ghost that had been hanging around Su Ziyi began to stir again.

At that moment, Su Ziyi had to make a few more bloody cuts on his hand.

It's a pity that although he is very delicious to the black ghosts, Bian Qing, who has compressed his spiritual power and is gradually turning into a foundation-building practitioner, is equally delicious to them. No matter how much blood flows out of Su Ziyi, There are still many black ghosts surging towards Bian Qing. For a time, the pressure on Su Yulang, who was standing in front of Bian Qing, increased greatly.