Chapter 369 - 370

Start from the beginning

Su Ziyi naturally chased in that direction with his sword, and caught up with Su Yulang after a cup of tea.

Sensing the familiar breath approaching, Su Yulang's tense face had an expression of excitement, but he kept walking and only turned his head to look at the small black dot still some distance away from him, shouting excitedly: " Father! Eminem!" However, his excited reaction could not last long as he was frightened by the group of black ghosts chasing Su Ziyi and the others and accelerated as fast as they could.

The speed of those black ghosts was simply terrifying.

Escapes like Su Ziyi's and others are also going on in other places. Just like someone flying high enough at this time to surpass the height of the black ghost, he was surprised to find that the originally motionless black ghost wall suddenly turned into a hedgehog, with lines composed of black ghosts. The long and sharp thorns shot out from the wall, chasing a target in front of them.

These long thorns may be long or short, and the long ones have become like a line, and there are more and more open spaces behind them. The short ones were also lengthening rapidly, until they swallowed the prey they were chasing, then they reluctantly retreated and returned to their original territory. However, after being quiet for only a moment, they noticed the delicious food again. Food information swarmed in one direction.

Overall, it's a mess.

Passing over several disciples participating in the Soul Killing Alliance, Su Ziyi flew straight in the direction of Su Yulang, and the moment he caught up with the person, he directly slipped the person's hand in his hand and continued to move forward. It's just that because his flying sword is not of a high grade, he and Bian Qing are already about the same. Now that there is Su Yulang, the speed is naturally slower, even if those black ghosts are swallowing the disciples behind them. The speed has slowed down a bit.

Seeing the black ghost getting closer and closer, Su Yulang gave up immediately.

He didn't dare to move and disrupt Su Ziyi's rhythm, but he said resolutely: "Father, we can't escape if we continue like this. Put me down and take Eminem away -" He said Before he finished speaking, Bian Qing interrupted anxiously: "What nonsense are you talking about? You are the one with the lowest cultivation level among the three of us. If you are put down, will you still be alive? Do you want to stay? I'll stay too!" After saying that, he planned to jump off the flying sword.

But before he could reach out, Su Yulang in front heard an angry roar: "Shut up!" This unprecedented violent tone shocked Bian Qing and Su Yulang. The danger that was still going on was The movement also stopped. Su Ziyi was angry at the two of them out of urgency. After the roar, he calmed down. He didn't look back and said with red eyes: "None of you are allowed to go down. You two must live well for me." ."

"Ah - help!"

At this time, a woman's cry for help came from behind the three of them. The three of them all knew that it was the female cultivator who was on their team this time. She usually liked chatting with Qin Sikai the most. Qi Shuhua is a very delicate and pretty woman. But now, such a living person - with a fairly good cultivation level - ceased to exist in the blink of an eye after he sent out his cry for help.

Now, Bian Qing and Su Yulang no longer dared to speak out.

They did nothing more and simply raised their shoulders slightly. At this moment, how they wished they were as light as a feather, so that Su Ziyi wouldn't have too much of a burden, but unfortunately - it wasn't.

Su Ziyi stuffed as many as six Snowmelt Pills into his mouth at once, and at the same time, he secretly tried to mobilize more of the huge spiritual power sealed by the Sword of Yuanxu in the Qi Sea. Perhaps his persistence had an effect. More and more spiritual power was poured into his body, and his muscles and veins even had a faint feeling of swelling and pain. Driven by this large amount of spiritual power, the speed of the flying sword could no longer be reached. He moved forward once and put some distance away from the black ghost chasing behind him.