Chapter 365 - 366

Start from the beginning

"The severity of this incident is far beyond our imagination." Looking across the crowd, Qin Sikai looked into the distance. The black at the end had not faded at all, as if the black ghosts they had killed in the past few months had not faded. It's all in vain: "This is no longer something we can handle. We must have a golden elixir to deal with it, and there are more than one."

So serious?

Although Su Ziyi knew that the matter would not be good after hearing what Qin Sikai said that day, he never thought that it would be so serious. Golden elixir? There are quite a few golden elixirs among the many forces in Dai State, but none of them are here, and they have no way to contact the people of the sect, so how can they solve this matter?

For a moment, Su Ziyi fell silent.

Seeing that Su Ziyi was silent, Qin Sikai looked over and found that Su Ziyi's face was solemn, as if he was too deeply affected by what he just said. He immediately smiled and said: "Master Sudan, don't be too anxious." Su Ziyi looked up at him. "Although it seems on the surface that we cannot contact people outside, there is no guarantee that some forces have special means to pass the news out."

He said meaningfully: "So, we just need to wait."

Su Ziyi's heart sank, and found that this was the case, and this was the only way to go, so he had no choice but to sigh helplessly: "Well, that's it for the time being. Just wait."

As Qin Sikai said, the situation within the entire restriction is getting worse and worse.

There are fewer and fewer living people, and those who are alive are fighting more and more fiercely. When Su Ziyi took Bian Qing and Su Yulang out to hunt black ghosts, they could obviously find that there were more mummies. Some corpses had obvious spiritual burns and sword cuts. They were obviously killed by other cultivators. Naturally, all valuable things such as storage bags are missing from this type of mummy.

But in contrast, the number of black ghosts has decreased.

This made everyone feel nervous even as they breathed a sigh of relief.

The black at the end has never dissipated, but is getting darker and thicker, as if all the black ghosts are rushing over there. Seeing such a thick darkness makes one's heart tremble with fear. Some timid people wander around wildly, just to find a way out, for fear that they will be swallowed up by the filthy air and become mummies, but until they have used up everything they have , unable to find a way out.

This is simply disappointing.

Originally, only a few people knew about these people, but as there were fewer and fewer people, everyone became closer to each other, and information exchange became more and more frequent, causing the matter to spread more and more widely. For a moment, all places with people seemed to be shrouded in despair.

Zhu Lian's side has also received a lot of visitors recently.

As the situation worsened, most people realized that they could no longer fight alone. Immediately, the forces with a larger number of people who came in quickly joined together, and the forces with a small number of people also joined the friendly forces. And a large and upright sect like Xuan Cang Sect has naturally become the first choice of these cultivators.

Therefore, during this period of time, the Xuan Cang Sect's residence was very lively.

On this day, when Su Ziyi took Bian Qing and Su Yulang back to the station, they saw some strange faces again.

Chapter 366 The evil cultivator comes to visit

These people are surrounding Zhu Lian.

Su Ziyi glanced at them and found that the cultivation levels of these new faces were all very low. The lowest ones were at the twelfth level of Qi refining, and all of them had strong blood energy. It seemed that they had experienced a lot of fierce battles recently.