Chapter 365 - 366

Start from the beginning

This time, the smile on Qin Sikai's face became even bigger.

When Su Ziyi came back from talking to Bian Qing and Su Yulang, he saw two people laughing awkwardly. Of course, the embarrassment here does not refer to Zhu Lian and Qin Sikai themselves, but to the psychological feelings of other bystanders when they see the two of them. Su Ziyi, who knows both of them well, even felt a twinge in his heart when he saw their smiles. Feeling like Maomao.

Glancing at Qin Sikai, Su Ziyi walked towards Zhu Lian first: "What's wrong?"

Although Qin Sikai helped him a lot along the way, and they even had a life-and-death relationship, Su Ziyi did not completely trust him. , especially the matter of Xuan Cang Sect.

Seeing their family coming over, Zhu Lian temporarily stopped fighting with Qin Sikai and just smiled lightly: "It's nothing." However, how could Su Ziyi believe what he said? He glanced at the disciple with twinkling eyes, thought about the matter in a flash, sighed softly and said, "I'll talk to Master Qin later and ask him to keep the secret." Qiao Yun's matter is not very honorable after all. If possible, it should not be spread.

Hearing this, Zhu Lian breathed a sigh of relief: "Then I'll bother Junior Brother Su."

Bian Qing and Su Yulang, who were standing behind Su Ziyi, looked at Qiao Yun curiously. The two of them withdrew too early, so they didn't know what Qiao Yun did to the remaining disciples later. But looking at the postures of Su Ziyi and Zhu Lian, they instantly understood that this elder who was obsessed with refining weapons was probably It's a big mistake.

After leaving Qin Sikai's matter to Su Ziyi, Zhu Lian went to deal with other matters.

Su Ziyi led Bian Qing and Su Yulang towards Qin Sikai. Although the two of them have known each other for a long time, this was the first time that Qin Sikai had a face-to-face conversation with Bian Qing and Su Yulang. Therefore, under Su Ziyi's introduction, both sides said a few polite words, and the whole scene was instantly changed. They were all too polite.

Fortunately, after the greetings, Su Ziyi picked up the conversation and expressed his request to Qin Sikai tactfully, and Qin Sikai agreed with a smile, looking very talkative.

Seeing that he agreed, Su Ziyi finally thought about telling him his next plan: "Judging from what we talked about that day, we are afraid that we won't be able to get out for the time being. Master Qin, do you have any other plans?" ?" He had already learned about the nameless seal from Bian Qing, and guessed that the nameless seal should be as rare as the essence of the Five Elements he obtained, so he had already agreed with Bian Qing that the family of three would concentrate on hunting the black ghost to see if they could This nameless seal cannot be repaired.

However, it was not convenient to talk to Qin Sikai about this matter.

Qin Sikai sat down with the two of them and asked innocently: "What can we plan?" He blinked: "There is nothing here, even the alchemy requires me to pay for it myself, what can I do? ?" He looked at the busy Xuan Cang Sect disciples and said calmly: "It has been a few months since the incident happened. Due to the lack of food, water, elixirs and other resources, we have to face the situation next. It's not just the black ghosts and the turbid energy that are right, there are other cultivators as well."

He retracted his gaze and looked at Su Ziyi with an extremely serious look on his face: "At this time, there is no other way but to walk together."

"That's right." Su Ziyi responded.

However, if they think of leaving in a group, wouldn’t other people who lack resources think of banding together to rob?

They all thought of this possibility, but they just made a tacit agreement not to mention it.