Chapter 363 - 364

Thinking about it this way, he who used to be domineering and domineering in the past would inevitably be dissatisfied. As soon as the yellow flag was raised in his hand, all the spiritual energy in his body was poured into the magic weapon. His face was as white as if it was coated with powder. He followed the black mist generated by the yellow flag and tried to hide behind it, but was still caught by it. Su Yulang, who had quick eyes and quick hands, grabbed his arm with a whip and was unable to escape. He was even dragged out by Su Yulang.

At this time, he was completely panicked. He shouted: "Senior Brother Xiao! Senior Brother Wang!" He tried to get the other two to help him, but the two were also suppressed by Bian Qing. They had no skills and no time. No matter what? So when he saw that he was about to be dragged out of the black mist, he suddenly threw his yellow flag at Su Yulang and detonated his magic weapon!

"Boom!"

Suddenly, a strong current of spiritual energy was generated between him and Su Yulang, forcing Su Yulang to let go and retreat. The cultivator also planned to take the opportunity to escape, but due to his physical weakness, he was forced to retreat. The air flow that came directly exploded out. The powerful spiritual impact directly hit him, causing him to be knocked unconscious without protection. A large piece of skin was rubbed away by the sand and gravel on the ground, and it leaked out desperately. There was blood.

It's thanks to him that he fainted, otherwise he would have been so angry to death?

Su Yulang was inevitably injured by the explosion wave, but because he had the high-level elixir prepared by Su Ziyi, after the explosion stopped, his condition was actually better than the other two rival cultivators who were also affected by the explosion. And the two people who were originally fighting against Bian Qing were accidentally injured by their own stupid things. Before they had time to take the next step, they saw the two people opposite them taking pills that they couldn't afford. In an instant, His eyes were red with jealousy.

Unfortunately, this is not the time for such resentment to make the decision.

Knowing that today's plan must have failed, the two of them did not hesitate to fight. They immediately bit the tip of their tongues and sprayed a mouthful of blood onto the flag in their hands. They quickly escaped into the distance through the black mist generated on the flag. Although they couldn't win, they could still run. They didn't believe that the other party could catch up with them.

As a result, as soon as this idea took shape in their minds, there was a "boom--" above their heads. They didn't know what happened, and their whole bodies became numb for a while, and they became unconscious again.

After stepping forward to deal with the fainted cultivator, Su Yulang and Bian Qing got together: "That person has nothing on him." When he said this, he pursed his lips, obviously looking down on the other person for being so poor. On the other hand, Bian Qing held his chin and said thoughtfully: "Those two people have nothing on them." They didn't even have a pill, so they were obviously in a desperate situation.

"It seems that the current situation is worse than we thought." Taking a breath, Bian Qing straightened up and looked into the distance.

"Then what should we do, Eminem?" They had expected this kind of thing. I have even been thinking that if Su Ziyi fails to find him and they fail to find a way to leave, will they take the initiative to rob other cultivators for food and water like these people?

They don't want to think about it at all.

But now the situation is getting worse, the evil cultivators have taken the initiative, and they have to further consider what to do next.