Chapter 363 - 364

Začít od začátku

But unexpectedly, this place was completely different from the great opportunity they thought.

Not to mention spiritual grass and spiritual materials, there was nothing else but tiny gravels and black ghosts that could kill people and devour spiritual power. There was not even a drop of water.

Such an environment is undoubtedly disappointing.

At the beginning, everyone could still be reserved, but when one month or two months passed, even the most well-prepared cultivators were a little stretched and could no longer maintain their dignity as cultivators. The competition was everywhere. It's inevitable. In addition to being able to use spiritual power and magic weapons, it seems that overnight everyone has degenerated into the ordinary people they despise most in daily life, working desperately for a bite to eat and a bite to drink.

After such a long time, Bian Qing and Su Yulang still looked clean and tidy, and their faces were still rosy. To outsiders, it was obvious that they were carrying a lot of supplies. Who else could they rob? Therefore, even if none of the three people were higher in cultivation than Bian Qing, they were not afraid at all and rushed forward as if they had put life and death behind them.

But it was Su Yulang who took action first.

Compared to Su Ziyi who likes alchemy, or Bian Qing who is obsessed with weapon refining, most of Su Yulang's interests are in fighting people. Cui Yu said many times that Su Yulang should not be assigned to Qingcang Peak. , but should go to their Qingshuang Peak. But Su Yulang actually had some talent in refining weapons, so he just passed it day by day.

However, in the end, he still enjoys the feeling of competing with others with his life.

The three people originally thought that as long as they sent two of them to surround and kill Bian Qing, the remaining one could easily deal with Su Yulang, because their cultivation levels were one to two levels higher than Su Yulang's. But they didn't expect that Su Yulang's attack speed was faster than theirs. Although he had a higher level of cultivation, he didn't even see the shadow of Su Yulang's whip clearly, and received a blow on his face and arm.

The burning pain was no longer just slapped on their skin, but pierced into their hearts like a poisoned dagger.

Shuzi, this is simply too much!

These three people are all members of the Rakshasa Sect, so their methods will naturally not be very upright, but before they can use their Yinxie moves, Bian Qing, who is lagging behind, also entangles them, causing the three of them to become confused and chaotic. Take the move and retreat steadily.

When Bian Qing and Su Yulang first came to Dai Kingdom, they and Su Ziyi had seen the methods of the Rakshasa Sect in Tianlan City. They also knew that the Rakshasa Sect's people were extremely difficult to deal with once they turned into ghosts, so how could they be given time to prepare? Therefore, each of their moves was more ruthless than the last, and every move was a killing move, leaving no chance for the three of them to take advantage of.

Only then did the three people realize that they had hit a brick wall, and they suddenly felt miserable.

Unfortunately, it's too late for them to regret it now. The whips used by Su Yulang and Bian Qing are both top-grade treasures, which are more than one or two points more powerful than the magic weapons used by ordinary practitioners in the Qi refining period. In addition, because of their rich materials, their physical and mental states are much better than the other's. , within a few dozen moves, the three of them were pinned down and beaten.

When another whip pierced his body and the blood flow continued, the tenth-level Qi-refining practitioner who fought with Su Yulang felt sad and felt that he was probably going to die here.