Chapter 361 - 362

Začít od začátku

Qin Sikai stared at Su Ziyi for a few seconds. When he saw that Su Ziyi's face was only serious, as if he was a good friend who was really worried about him, he grinned: "Of course. These are just nonsense between friends, if you tell outsiders? I don't have the courage." He had a teasing look on his face, as if he was telling the truth.

Su Ziyi didn't care whether what he said was true or false, and was relieved when the other party's attention was diverted.

After what happened, the two of them were no longer in the mood to continue the previous topic, so they went on the road again together, but the atmosphere between them was still a little different. Qin Sikai was obviously stronger than Su Ziyi, but he kept following Su Ziyi, staring closely at Su Ziyi's back, not knowing what he was thinking.

Su Ziyi knew that the other party had been observing him, so no matter how worried he was, he tried his best to relax.

Because he was wary of Qin Sikai, Su Ziyi did not release the essence of the Five Elements from the beginning. He only carried a broken sword with a chip on the blade and fought in and out of the black ghosts. Of course this would slow down his speed, but because of Qin Sikai's good skills, the two of them moved much faster than he did alone before.

It's a pity that after so long, Bian Qing and Su Yulang have not been found.

He knocked a black ghost away with his bare hands, and even the signs that fell out were piece by piece. Qin Sikai stopped his movement, put his hands behind his back, turned his head to see Su Ziyi neatly and neatly dealt with the last black ghost, and asked: "How?" He asked whether Su Ziyi felt difficult because of the black ghost they were dealing with now. They are already in the middle stage of foundation building.

Su Ziyi had already replaced a new long sword in his hand. He shook his head and frowned slightly: "It's not bad." As the opponent's strength increased, Su Ziyi's improvement was getting faster and faster these days, and he already had some achievements. The loose bottleneck is already crumbling. Normally, this would be a good thing, but now... without finding

Bian Qing and Su Yulang for a day, Su Ziyi has no time to think about breakthroughs.

He waved his long sword and looked into the distance: "Let's walk further inside." After saying that, he was startled, tilted his head and asked, "Master Qin, do you think it's okay?" Qin Sikai smiled indifferently. He smiled: "I'm free. Anyway, we have to go out and we have to clean up these things. We might as well kill a few more now." After he said this, he received a grateful smile from Su Ziyi.

There are a lot of black ghosts here, but they are not as overwhelming as what Su Ziyi saw in the Upside Down World.

Their territory is huge, so they can roam around freely in their territory. Once they smell the scent of a living person, they will immediately swarm them from all directions, which is very annoying. Those with strong strength don't need to worry too much, but for those with low cultivation level, it is a living reminder.

When the messenger jade pendant in his arms lit up, Su Ziyi was surprised. He and Qin Sikai had been walking together for so long, and this was the first time that this messenger jade pendant had sent a message.

When he thought that it might be Bian Qing and Su Yulang, Su Ziyi couldn't stay still and led Qin Sikai to kill them.

Less than a quarter of an hour after walking there, Su Ziyi and Qin Sikai were haunted by another group of black ghosts. This group of ten black ghosts is stronger than any group of black ghosts Su Ziyi has encountered before, and the leader among them even has the strength of the late stage of foundation building! Therefore, after the two of them dealt with this group of black ghosts, their auras couldn't help but become a little chaotic.