Therefore, after looking around, Qiao Yun was extremely disappointed.

But fortunately, she is the only foundation-building practitioner in their circle, and she is also the one with the highest status. Therefore, she was not too frustrated when she found that no one agreed with her. After all, just as her master said, the vast majority of people in the aristocratic family have mediocre talents and are not enterprising. There are not many geniuses like her who are willing to dedicate everything to weapon refining.

Therefore, she does not need to place high expectations on these people.

Turning around, she continued heading deeper without saying a word. She knew that those timid disciples would follow her for her protection, so there was no need to worry.

Sure enough, when the others saw Qiao Yun continuing to walk forward, although there was a look of pain on their faces, they continued to follow after exchanging bitter looks with each other. Bian Qing and Su Yulang were far away at the end of the team, secretly exchanging glances and making plans for the next step.

To be honest, when they were outside Adali City, even when the ground beneath their feet broke into pieces and their bodies fell, they were not as desperate as they are now.

They can no longer follow Elder Qiao Yun.

People will die.

The further you go, the higher the frequency of collective attacks from black ghosts, and the stronger the black ghosts are. Therefore, when they encountered another wave of black ghosts, Bian Qing and Su Yulang took advantage of the chaos and fled back without thinking. There were not many disciples like them, but more of them were interested in Qiao Yun. The elder's cultivation in the early stage of foundation building was a fluke, and he always felt that it would be safer to stay with the foundation building.

Unexpectedly, Elder Qiao Yun was already too busy to take care of them at this time.

With pills stuffed in their mouths and whips in their hands, Bian Qing and Su Yulang forced their way through the interception of the black ghost. When there was no longer a black ghost around them, they could still hear the screams of other disciples in the distance. Although Qiao Yun is building a foundation, she spends more time on refining weapons. How can she protect so many people? So being hit by this wave of fifty or sixty black ghosts, it was too normal for people to die.

The temporary safety did not make the two of them lower their guard, and they continued to rush out almost non-stop.

The scenery here all looks the same. There is no sun or moon, making it difficult to recognize the direction, but as long as they go outside, they will be safer after all.

Therefore, along the way, when they encountered black ghosts, they had to hide or flee. If they couldn't escape, they would take preemptive strikes. Although they were damaged, their situation was not too bad thanks to the large amount of pills Su Ziyi had prepared for them in advance, and because they subconsciously chose the direction with fewer black ghosts, they finally arrived here.

After taking back his memory, Bian Qing told Su Yulang to look at the seal and prepare food.

This seal originally came from this cave.

They didn't know what this seal was, but they had some vague guesses. When they picked up the seal, it was lying in a pile of gravel and dust. It was tattered and looked inconspicuous, so they just picked it up casually. Unexpectedly, they originally planned to rest in this cave, but after recovering all their spiritual power, their spiritual consciousness did not detect any black ghost approaching here.

At this point, they realized something might be wrong.

To be on the safe side, they stayed in the cave for five or six hours. In the end, it was discovered that it was not that the black ghosts disappeared, but that these things would directly change direction and float in other directions if they were within a mile of this place.