Chapter 355 - 356

Start from the beginning

The spiritual energy here is abundant, but it is mixed with some unpleasant smells, which makes practitioners subconsciously avoid it when breathing out.

Su Ziyi staggered up, stepped on the gravel, and turned around a little unsteadily before he was convinced that there was really no one else here. He looked up at the sky. There was no sun and no clouds. There was only a layer of smoke that was close to gray, covering the top of his head like a piece of gauze. It made people feel depressed just looking at it.

And these gray smoke are not static.

Su Ziyi looked forward, and saw that the closer to the north, the thicker the color of the smoke, and the color at the end of his vision had even turned into a thick black. Looking at the night-like color, Su Ziyi had a bad premonition, but the movement of summoning the flying sword and driving the sword in that direction was unambiguous at all.

Flying in mid-air, Su Ziyi realized how desolate the land here was.

Su Ziyi couldn't figure out how he moved from the cave to here. But just looking at the surrounding environment, he still had an unreal feeling that he was dreaming, because he had never seen a description of this place in any book. If it is true, it can only mean that this place has also been set up by the ancient power to prevent others from approaching.

But why has this kind of thing never happened to any force in this area before, and why does it happen this time?

Su Ziyi kept thinking about this issue while flying forward. Although he doesn't know much about Adari City, he also knows that things like this time have never happened before, unless the missing people are insignificant and the frequency is low, so it does not attract the attention of other people or forces. .

But - that cave is only fifty miles away from Adali City, the distance is definitely not that far, and there are definitely many practitioners coming and going, so this statement is somewhat untenable.

Thinking about it this way, there might be something strange about the sixth-order black-winged ant that the Red Scarf Army Genyong people surrounded and suppressed.

Su Ziyi thought more and more, but there was no question for him to come up with an answer to. At this moment, he didn't really care about the outcome of the matter. He just wanted to find Bian Qing and Su Yulang as soon as possible. He didn't feel good here. Although there was no fatal threat, he always felt that if he didn't find Bian Qing and Su Yulang quickly, something he didn't want to see might happen.

Thinking of this situation, he controlled the sword faster.

After galloping for hundreds of miles, Su Ziyi didn't see anyone. All life was cut off here, as if this place was a natural place without any chance. Su Ziyi didn't know how Xia Zheng would deal with it outside, but judging from what he saw now, it was not worth the sect sending a large number of disciples to explore.

And just as he was thinking wildly, his spiritual consciousness captured an unusual situation dozens of miles ahead.

Chapter 356 Goodbye Ghost

It was a corpse, dressed in black and wearing a red turban.

They are from the Red Turban Army.

When Yu Jian flew to this place, Su Ziyi did not get down immediately, but stood high in the air and watched.

Previously, Xia Zheng and others thought that the Red Army men might have fled elsewhere, but now it seems that is not the case.

The death state of this corpse is a bit scary.

Of course, this does not mean that the opponent's body was cut into bloody pieces by sharp weapons or spiritual power. On the contrary, the corpse's momentum was still quite intact, but it was a little dirty. The reason why it is said to be a little scary is because this corpse has no human appearance at all. The limbs and head were broken into strange shapes by unknown means. The waist was directly broken, and the back was directly pressed against the buttocks. It looked like It hurts a little bit.