Chapter 351 - 352

Start from the beginning

In this way, the days flew by quickly as the three of them were busy.

In a blink of an eye, it's five years.

In the past five years, by sharing his collection of books on Duyun Peak with several other colleagues, Su Ziyi's alchemy book has been promoted from the sixth-level preliminary level to the eighth-level alchemy master. Although the refining efficiency of the eighth-level high-level elixir is Not high, but this is rare in the entire Duyun Peak. What's more, he only took a few years to become an eighth-level alchemist. This is even more unique and makes the entire Xuan Cang Sect Everyone looked at him differently, and many people were talking privately, saying that Su Ziyi was expected to become the second Xuan-level alchemist on Duyun Peak after Elder Yao.

Yes, that's right.

In the entire Duyun Peak, only Elder Yao is a Xuan-level alchemist. The others are all yellow-level alchemists. The best ones are only ninth-level alchemists. Even those who can refine fifth-level alchemy can be used in Duyun Peak. Got an elder position. This is enough to prove how weak the entire Xuan Cang Sect is in alchemy. You must know that even the Qibao Pavilion branch in Xuan Cang City has a requirement of level 5 to become an alchemist, and those at the elder level need to start as level 7 alchemists. .

In comparison, Xuan Cang Sect is really miserable.

However, all the face Xuan Cang Sect lost in refining alchemy was gained back by refining weapons. As the number one weapon refining sect in the entire Dai Kingdom, basically all the sophisticated weapon refining sects come from the Xuan Cang Sect. This alone is enough for Xuan Cang Sect disciples to look down on other forces.

Because Bian Qing and his two brothers had mountains at their backs, their learning speed of weapon refining increased rapidly.

When Su Ziyi walked out of the alchemy room, his whole body was filled with the smell of elixirs and dust. This smell could not be removed even by dust removal techniques. He could only clean it or wait for it to be blown away by the wind. So when he returned to Bian Qing's hut at the foot of Qingcang Peak, he planned to take a bath first.

But before he could take action, Bian Qing and Su Yulang came back.

In the past five years, Bian Qing and Su Yulang have undergone considerable changes, both in their mentality and in their cultivation. Because the two of them performed well at Qingcang Peak, they received a lot of resources. In addition, Su Ziyi was willing to invest in alchemy.

So now, Bian Qing has reached the eleventh level of Qi refining, and the aura around him is perfect. He only needs one. He can break through to the twelfth level if he has the chance. At his age and level of cultivation, it is rare in Xuan Cang Sect. As for Su Yulang, who has grown from a child to a boy as tall as Su Ziyi's shoulders, he has entered the ninth level of Qi Refining early.

Su Ziyi spent a month in alchemy retreat this time, so Bian Qing and Su Yulang were a little surprised when they first saw him.

Since being promoted to the seventh-level alchemy master, Su Ziyi has learned to refine the Bigu Pill. One Bigu Pill can make the practitioner feel full, and there is no need to eat any food for half a month. Although this kind of thing is very convenient, whenever the three people of the Su family get together, they still cook a hot meal and gather around the dinner table to share their recent experiences.

And today is no exception.

"What? Going to Adali City?" Su Ziyi felt refreshed after washing away his travel dust, but this sense of refreshment turned into a sense of restlessness when he heard what Bian Qing said to him: "Why do you suddenly want to Are you going there? It's not peaceful over there." Adali City is located at the southern end of Dai Kingdom, very far away from Xuan Cang Sect. Even using a flying magic weapon would take ten days.