Chapter 347 - 348

Start from the beginning

The Xuan Cang Sect did not speak, but looked condescendingly at the top of Su Ziyi's head, letting the deathly silence float throughout the hall, until the elders standing on the side couldn't hold it any longer and stepped forward to stand up.

"Sect Master!" The person who spoke was none other than Elder Liu Yu, who had entered the tomb with Cui Yu before. He didn't have any ill feelings toward Su Ziyi. What he hated was that Su Ziyi, as a mere outsider, had a precious opportunity to enter the tomb for enlightenment, but he unknowingly touched things that he shouldn't have touched. You must know that the Four Sacred Stones are of great significance to their Xuan Cang Sect. How can a guest minister touch them?

Therefore, when the leader of the Xuan Cang Sect remained silent, he planned to be the first to take a stand.

Unfortunately, the next second, the sect leader's gaze forced him to silence.

Withdrawing his gaze, the head of Xuancang Sect said to Su Ziyi: "Su Keqing." His tone was not harsh, it could even be said to be flat, but it made Su Ziyi's whole scalp tense up, and even more so behind his back. A layer of tiny goose bumps arose, and he raised his head under the gaze of the other party, pretending to be calm and said: "Yes." It was obvious that the other party's gaze was not sharp, but

Su Ziyi felt like he had been seen through. He thought the other party was going to question him, but unexpectedly, the other party mentioned another thing.

"I heard that Su Keqing won second place in this Danbi competition."

When the topic turned to alchemy, Su Ziyi was stunned for a moment, then nodded belatedly: "Yes."

"That's it, just right, a few days ago The medicine elder of Duyun Peak told me that they are a little busy, so you can go and help them here, okay?" He said soliciting, but his tone was unquestionable and non-negotiable.

"Okay." Unable to grasp the other party's intentions, Su Ziyi had to agree first. After all, this was the best result.

But others were not satisfied with the result.

Before Su Ziyi finished speaking, Elder Liu Yu who was standing aside immediately stretched out his hand and spoke with a solemn look on his face, obviously feeling that the sect master's approach was too gentle.

His shrunken face twisted into a ball: "Sect Master, please think twice. The Four Sacred Stones are of great significance to our Xuan Cang Sect. We must not be such a childish person." He spoke impassionedly, and when he spoke, other people Several elders who shared his position showed approval in their eyes.

The leader of Xuan Cang Sect did not interrupt him, but let him speak. After he finished speaking, he spoke calmly, with no emotion or anger on his face: "Second Elder, you have been in Xuan Cang Sect for more than a hundred years. Well, I think you know the origin of the Four Sacred Stones better than others." As soon as he finished speaking, Elder Liu Yu, who had been extremely excited just now, suddenly froze. Looking at his flickering eyes, he must have I remembered what the sect master said.

And this incident also aroused the curiosity of others.

After listening to Liu Yu's words, Su Ziyi originally felt that he was guilty of something extremely evil, but he didn't expect that there would be a turn of events when the other party was choked back by the sect master's words. Therefore, he was more curious than everyone present about what kind of secrets were hidden on the Four Holy Stones.