Chapter 347 - 348

Zacznij od początku

At this time, Su Ziyi didn't know what to say at all.

He turned around and saw Zhu Lian staring at him with interest. Maybe there was so much anxiety in his heart that it overflowed. Zhu Lian looked at him, causing Zhu Lian to laugh involuntarily.

"Don't be nervous, it's not as scary as you think."

Maybe it was Su Ziyi's look of being faced with a formidable enemy that amused Zhu Lian. After Zhu Lian stopped laughing, he returned to his usual gentle demeanor: "What did you do before? But it caused a big change, and almost 40% of the foundation-building cultivators in the entire Xuan Cang Sect have come, but nothing has happened so far?" His eyes fell from Su Ziyi's face to Su Ziyi's Dantian. , eyes burning, as if seeing something through clothes and flesh.

Su Ziyi spent a lot of effort not to dodge under his gaze.

Fortunately, Zhu Lian only glanced at it and then looked away, his face and tone became more serious: "The sect master has been here before, and he told me to take you to the main peak to meet him after you finish your work here. "At the end, he added: "It looks like the sect leader doesn't intend to make things too difficult for you, so just relax."

However, just because it's not too difficult doesn't mean it's not difficult.

Moreover, this is because I took something from another sect, so I should pay a price.

Thinking of this, Su Ziyi suddenly no longer felt anxious.

Both of them were building foundations, so there was no need to use a car and they just flew towards the main peak with their swords. Along the way, Su Ziyi felt a lot of divine glances, and they were not malicious. Su Ziyi took a deep breath, knowing that this matter was more complicated than he thought.

On the way to the main peak, Su Ziyi had a ridiculous idea in his mind - escape.

But this idea existed for less than a moment before he immediately killed it. Not to mention that he is not that kind of person, just where he is now, there are at least a dozen foundation-building practitioners paying attention to him. As long as he makes the slightest move, I am afraid that he will not even be able to get out of the Xuan Cang Sect's mountain gate. The feeling of death is gone.

In addition, Su Ziyi has not forgotten that the head of the Xuan Cang Sect is a Golden Core cultivator whose cultivation level he cannot see through. At that level of cultivation, I'm afraid the other party can easily catch me back without even taking a breath. So, calm down and wait until you get to the main hall to see. Anyway, the result will definitely not be worse than before.

Feijian was very fast, and in just two cups of tea, the two of them arrived at the main peak hall.

The place is still the same as last time, but the people have changed.

Following Zhu Lian, Su Ziyi entered the hall. As soon as he entered, he found that in addition to the high-ranking leader of the Xuan Cang Sect, there were four or five foundation-building cultivators standing on both sides of the hall. Each of them had a higher level of cultivation than himself. He must have been from the Nine Peaks of the Xuan Cang Sect or even The elder on the main peak.

As soon as Su Ziyi followed Zhu Lian in, everyone looked at him. Su Ziyi didn't even need to look up to know that except for the one at the top who showed no emotion, everyone else's eyes were filled with resistance. Being ostracized by everyone in this way was a novel experience for Su Ziyi, and it also made him completely let go of his last worry, and bowed generously to the head of the Xuan Cang Sect.