Chapter 341 - 342

Start from the beginning

But it was because they were closer that Su Ziyi discovered that not only were there four moves on these stones, but also the broken limbs of the weapons used to perform the moves, allowing Su Ziyi to see them at a glance. Understand what kind of weapons these four moves are reserved for.

The boulder closest to Su Ziyi was ten feet high and three feet thick, and looked like a hill. But it is such a stone hill. At this moment, its entire surface rock layer has been shattered into spider web-like cracks, and the middle part has collapsed directly inward about a foot and a half deep, as if it was shaken into pieces by a delicate and powerful force. This look.

Su Ziyi used his spiritual consciousness to find a long arrow with no tail feathers in the middle part of the collapse, and knew what kind of force caused this situation.

Except for this huge boulder, the formations on the other three blocks are not inferior to this one at all.

Only half of the body of the long sword was left, but the three foot-deep marks left on the boulder were enough to give a glimpse of the depth of the skill of the person wielding the sword. The vajra was relatively well preserved due to its material, but it was completely sunk into the stone and remained motionless. Although no other traces were left on the stone, every time there was an explosion in the magma pool, the outermost rock layer would be There were stones falling from the top, as if the outermost layer had been destroyed.

But what attracted Su Ziyi the most was the last piece.

This boulder is much smaller than the previous three, and the weapon left behind is only a short section, making it hard to see anything. But Su Ziyi firmly believed that it was a sword, and the reason why this huge stone lost its smooth appearance and became sharp and irregular was because of the sword moves made by this sword.

There was no other reason than that Su Ziyi felt a very close aura from above.

It was very similar to the Zhiyi Sword Art he had learned.

With shining eyes, Su Ziyi was ecstatic. Although he couldn't move an inch forward, across the long distance, his whole body's energy and blood began to boil. His limbs and muscles were ready to move, and he just wanted to take out his long sword and do a dance. And since he thought this way, he also did this. With a "crack" sound, the long sword was unsheathed, fell into his hand, and danced into a dizzying sword shadow.

The sword shadow is getting faster and faster, and the moves are getting more and more fierce.

Originally, Su Ziyi had some sense and only dared to use some of the most basic sword moves. But as the sword moves became more and more smooth, he was completely immersed in them. How could he still remember these things? Therefore, the moves in his hand were no longer hidden, and he started to use them widely. He even used the most powerful move in the first level of Zhiyi Sword Art, "Sprinkling Wuhen". Suddenly, countless stone fragments fell from the huge stone with the vajra embedded in it.

Soon, soon.

The sword in Su Ziyi's hand was getting faster and faster, but he had a vague feeling in his heart - that is, his Zhiyi Sword Technique was about to break through to the second level!

Chapter 342: Sword Art Enlightenment

When the water is full, it overflows, and the same is true for learning sword moves.

Although he did not have a teacher to teach him in person, Su Ziyi's understanding of the Zhiyi Sword Technique continued to deepen after several years of diligent study. He only needed to add a little more fire to rush to the second level like a broken bamboo.

And now, the fire has finally arrived.

Boom -

Su Ziyi didn't know how much time had passed and how many times he had used the Zhiyi Sword Art. He only knew that at this moment all the acupoints in his body were opened, and together with the sea of ​​​​Qi in his Dantian, he made a hearty and refreshing sound. The acuity of his five senses increased several times. When he looked at the sword in his hand, it was no longer It's not a sword anymore, but a part of his body.