Chapter 341 - 342

Bắt đầu từ đầu

This is the tomb of these weapons.

This is the tomb of weapons.

Opening his eyes again, Su Ziyi felt that his heart was full of desolation. The owner of every weapon here might have been a famous person, but in the end he could not withstand the impact of the torrent of time and disappeared into the long river of time. middle. Seeing them, Su Ziyi will inevitably think about what his future will be like. Will he be like the masters of these weapons, unable to pursue the right path, and end up dying with hatred?

No, he doesn't want to.

Clenching his fists, Su Ziyi's eyes were full of determination. He glanced at the weapons around him and knew that they did not match his true intentions, so he continued to move forward without any hesitation. The remaining true meaning on the weapon in front of him became more and more chilling. Before he even got close, Su Ziyi could feel an obvious tingling sensation on his skin, as if it was about to scratch his skin.

By the time Su Ziyi reached the bottom of the trail, he had already reached the point where he needed to take Xuelong Dan while setting up a spiritual shield to resist the pressure of the surrounding true meaning.

The true meaning of the Qi Zhong is indeed worthy of its reputation.

It was only when he got here that Su Ziyi understood why the further down he went, the fewer and fewer broken weapons he could see.

The magma pool is still the same magma pool, except it looks bigger. But the heat that seeped out of the magma was not to be underestimated at all. It was already so hot that it made your skin hurt even from a distance. Such an environment will accelerate the passage of breath on the weapons, causing them to gradually lose their spirituality, slowly turning from a magical weapon into a mortal weapon, and finally corroded into pieces.

Therefore, when Su Ziyi felt that the ground under his feet turned into hard metal lumps, and the soles of his feet were painful due to the heat, he was not surprised at all.

The spiritual energy attached to the feet made the whole person float, which perfectly blocked the possibility of heat entering the body.

Of course, it is impossible for the heat of magma to completely destroy these magical artifacts. What really turned these arrogant magical artifacts into this decayed appearance is the remains of the four huge rocks standing on the edge of the magma pool. Traces of the battle below!

There are not many of these traces, only one on each huge rock.

But just this one was enough for Su Ziyi to feel a stronger aura than the master of Xuan Cang Sect!

This is enough to show that the person who left these four traces will have the lowest cultivation level of Jindan - and after being beaten by magma for a long time, it is more likely to be Yuanying or Huashen... When I think of this possibility Sex, Su Ziyi's heart almost jumped out of his chest.

Oh my God! He couldn't imagine it.

With every deep breath, the hot breath entered the lungs. Not only did it not calm Su Ziyi, but his heart became even hotter. He shook his head and looked at the four marks with eyes full of excitement, but the four marks were too sharp. As long as he looked at them for longer than a cup of tea, his eyes would feel like they were cut by sharp objects. Hurt feeling.

At this point, Su Ziyi's originally fiery heart actually calmed down.

Controlling the spiritual power and stepping on the void, Su Ziyi floated in front of the four rocks under great pressure and sensed the true meaning above at close range. But in fact, it was close, but it was still nearly forty or fifty feet away. After all, with his current cultivation level, it was really difficult to resist the oppression of the true meaning of those moves.