Chapter 331 - 332

Start from the beginning

On the other hand, although they look the same in appearance, Bian Qing feels that he is a double. When there is no one else, it is better to keep a little distance from the other two men.

Therefore, after serving tea to the two of them, Bian Qing apologized and went to the courtyard to help Su Ziyi take care of the spiritual grass.

As soon as he left, Gu Lincong and his uncle also quietly breathed a sigh of relief. Because although they didn't show it on their faces, staying in the same room with Shuang'er was still a bit stressful.

While the two parties were dealing with their own affairs, the sky was getting darker a little bit.

It was similar to what Su Ziyi had estimated before. Although the Frost-free Pill was a bit difficult, after two failed furnaces, he successfully mastered the key to controlling spiritual power and fire, allowing the pill to escape the cold wave that erupted when the Frost-free Pill was completed, and obtained I got two middle-low-grade frost-free pills. And in the next furnace, he was able to refine a medium-to-high-grade elixir.

By the time Su Ziyi walked out of the pharmacy, the sky was already a little cloudy.

As early as when Su Ziyi's first furnace of elixir was exhausted, Gu Lincong, who was sitting in the hall, could not sit still. Especially when the elixir refining failed, the muffled sound of the cold wave exploding on the furnace was even more intense. It tightened his heart. However, when his eyes turned to his uncle who was sitting next to him and saw him sitting there quietly as if nothing happened, he suddenly felt very angry.

This matter is obviously related to the life and death of the uncle, but the uncle behaves like an outsider. On the contrary, he is jumping up and down anxiously here.

Simply put, the emperor is not in a hurry and the eunuch is.

Holding his breath in his heart, Gu Lincong left the hall with a flick of his sleeves and robe. He still had that gentle and methodical look on his face, and if someone wasn't familiar with him, it would be impossible to detect the slightest hint of unhappiness in his heart. It's just that he was walking in such a hurry that he didn't notice that although his uncle was always calm, his lowered eyes had no focus, and he seemed to have lost his soul.

Gu Lincong sat in the courtyard, watching Bian Qing and Su Yulang take care of the spiritual grass, while waiting for Su Zi to escape.

It was just daytime for him to wait.

As soon as Su Ziyi opened the door, he met Gu Lincong who came up with a face of surprise. He blinked before he realized what he was doing. Before the other party could speak, he held his hand and said, "Fortunately, I did not disgrace my life." As he said, He handed the porcelain bottle containing Frost-free Pill to Gu Lincong, and Gu Lincong immediately took it.

This time, Su Ziyi didn't keep any of the refined Frost-free Pills, and gave them all to Gu Lincong.

Therefore, when Gu Lincong shook his hand, seven frost-free pills appeared in his palm, including two of medium and low grade, one of medium grade, three of medium and high grade, and one of high grade. Although frost-free pills of this quality are not uncommon, Gu Lincong still admires Su Ziyi from the bottom of his heart when he thinks that it was the pill that Su Ziyi made in three furnaces.

At this time, Uncle Gu Lincong also walked over slowly.

After sitting alone for a day, the anger in Gu Lincong's heart had long since dissipated. He knew what kind of person his uncle was, and he also knew that it was meaningless for him to compete with the opponent like this, so he put the matter aside after thinking about it. When the person came over, he stuffed the pill into the person's hand. He said in a gentle tone: "Uncle, put it away and remember to take the medicine on time."