Chapter 323 - 324

Start from the beginning

For a while, the situation was deadlocked.

Zeng Ming didn't know what to do at this moment. Originally, he used the black gold gilt knife to restrain and trap Su Ziyi, but now the black smoke has indeed trapped the person, but he can't find the person. As soon as he hesitated like this, he immediately stopped and looked at the black smoke secretly.

He thought very well. No matter where Su Ziyi was at the moment, as long as he was still in the black smoke, the spiritual power in his body would continue to be sucked away by the black smoke. When that time comes, no matter how many tricks Su Ziyi has, he is just a piece of fish on the chopping board, ready to be slaughtered.

After thinking about it like this, he was really relieved and watched from a distance.

"Dong-dah-dah-dah-dah-"

Suddenly, a sound came from nowhere and attracted everyone's attention. I just heard that crisp sound coming from nowhere, jumping along the ground and jumping to Zeng Ming's feet before stopping.

Zeng Ming took a closer look and his pupils suddenly tightened.

——It's a thunderbolt.

The thunderbolt had obviously not been activated yet, but Zeng Ming hurriedly backed away as if he had seen a ghost. But before his feet even left the spot, a wave of spiritual power suddenly erupted from the black smoke that had been silent before, and at the same time, the Lei Zhenzi under his feet also burst into light.

At this moment, Zeng Ming had no intention of thinking about Su Ziyi's exposure. He flashed his figure and tried to escape with his sword. However, as soon as he rose into the air, Su Ziyi, who had taken the first step, suddenly appeared behind him with a large cloud of black smoke, instantly making his field of vision completely dark, and there was a strong force coming from his back. Before he could react, his eyes turned completely white again.

——He was kicked back by Su Ziyi again.

When he went back, what he faced was the craze caused by the explosion of Lei Zhenzi.

"Boom -"

Lei Zhenzi exploded directly onto the ring, and the impact was extremely powerful. Therefore, when Zeng Ming was kicked from behind by Su Ziyi, what greeted him was the impact generated by Lei Zhenzi. Even if he deployed a spiritual shield in front of him in time, he was hit by the huge impact generated at that moment. The spiritual shield broke within a few seconds of supporting it. If it hadn't been for The black gold gilded knife was held in front of him, and he was afraid that he would be thrown away. This article was compiled by Beig Youyu Dujia.

But despite this, he is also extremely uncomfortable now.

In order to resist Lei Zhenzi's power, all the spiritual energy in his body was basically drained, and his whole body fell uncontrollably from the air. As soon as he fell to the ground, a mouthful of blood spat out from his mouth. His bloodshot eyes were wide open, full of disbelief. He vomited several mouthfuls of blood and struggled to crawl forward, trying to hook the black gold gilt knife that had fallen aside.

But just as his fingertips were about to touch the handle of the knife, his eyes suddenly turned dark.

The black smoke suppressed Su Ziyi greatly, so Su Ziyi had to fight quickly. He quickly landed next to Zeng Ming, dragging the person with him into the black smoke. Then before the other person had time to react, he stretched out his hand and pressed it on the other person's back, using a burst of spiritual power in his hand. The shock immediately knocked Zeng Ming unconscious.

As soon as Zeng Ming fainted, the black smoke surrounding the two people immediately dispersed, allowing others to clearly see what was going on inside.