Chapter 319 - 320

Zacznij od początku

However, although it disappeared, the explosion caused by the collision with Lei Zhenzi and Su Ziyi's parry was not virtual at all.

After Su Ziyi used up the series of moves, the spiritual power in his body was already a little exhausted, so he quickly took a snowmelt pill to re-stabilize the layers of spiritual shields in front of him. Thanks to his timely reaction and taking such measures, he was able to avoid being blown away by the explosion wave or even fainting.

But even if he didn't faint, he still didn't feel good. After his back hit the shield set up on the ring, he spit out a large mouthful of blood uncontrollably, and his face quickly turned pale.

However, compared to Guo Xie, his situation is relatively good.

Su Ziyi is in the sky, so there is still some space for him to retreat, but Guo Xie is standing on the ring, with solid ground under his feet. Unless he can dig a hole, there is nowhere to retreat. And when he made that move, he seemed to have the purpose of sinking the boat. Therefore, after sending out the move, he only held Mo Dao in front of him and protected him with a spiritual shield - —

—Then, the whole person was blown directly to the bottom of the pit by the explosion wave.

This wave of explosions lasted for nearly half a cup of tea. When the dust fell to the ground, the entire venue was silent. Everyone stood up, stretched their necks and looked towards the ring. When the smoke cleared, the stumbling figure in the sky also came down with the sword, and finally collapsed on the broken ring, staggered a few steps, and half-knelt down on one knee.

Jing -

... ...

... ... ... ... ...

...

Su Ziyi's clothes were very different from those of Guo Xie, so after everyone recognized that the person who was half-kneeling on one knee was Su Ziyi, they immediately looked at each other. He scanned the ring even faster, trying to find Guo Xie's figure. Unfortunately, when the last dust and mist dissipated, they did not see Guo Xie appear again.

This time, the result was obvious.

There was a sudden surge of spiritual energy shield in the arena, and the old man with the sword reappeared. He fell directly to the bottom of the pit. With a wave of his hand, he moved many broken mud blocks away. Then he bent down and stretched out his hand, knocking out the unconscious man. Guo, who was passing by, put his hand on his shoulder.

After everyone saw the blood on Guo Xie's head, they were immediately speechless.

"In the sixth competition, Su Zi wins!"

Chapter 320 Second round bye

This result seems reasonable and unexpected.

When Su Ziyi was being helped down the ring, even though his injuries were unbearable, he was still keenly aware of the curious and inquiring eyes from the stands.

Su Ziyi completely turned a blind eye to this.

Under the stage, Bian Qing and Su Yulang were already waiting anxiously. The moment Su Ziyi was helped over, the two of them took big steps and took Su Ziyi from his hand. As soon as Su Ziyi leaned against Bian Qing, his originally tense muscles instantly relaxed, and his eyelids finally dared to close with confidence.

After thanking the person, Bian Qing put his hand under Su Ziyi's armpit, half hugged and half hugged him, and walked towards the rest room prepared in advance by Xuan Cang Sect.

When his ears were completely quiet and Bian Qing could clearly feel Su Ziyi's breathing, his heart that had been hanging on him finally took a breath. But the next moment, the light blood energy lingering on Su Ziyi floated into his nostrils, making his heart skip a beat again.