Chapter 311 - 312

Start from the beginning

the Su Yulang's back was channeled with spiritual power, which dissolved the power of the elixir and allowed Su Yulang's injuries to recover at a faster rate. He didn't stop until a faint blush returned to his face.

Su Yulang's game was over, and he still planned to continue watching the game here. Su Ziyi did not plan to take him away. After helping him up to make sure that nothing happened, he said: "Then I will go to your Eminem's place to take a look first. Be careful here." "Yeah." Su Yulang nodded quickly like a chicken pecking at rice. After Su Ziyi turned around and left, he put away the soft and cute expression on his face and looked towards the side of the ring indifferently. Go up.

The people who had been watching the competition at the edge of the ring quickly stepped aside when they saw Su Yulang coming.

Su Yulang has been fighting here for a day and a half. The richness and fierceness of taking the elixir as a pill have already started. Although Su Yulang has been eliminated now, it is only because he can't beat someone stronger than him. Compared with them, That said, it's much stronger. Therefore, when they saw Su Yulang, they all took a step to the side with a tacit understanding, making a way for Su Yulang.

But coincidentally, Su Yulang randomly chose a direction. When he squeezed out of the crowd and walked to the edge of the ring, the person standing next to him was the fifth-level Qi Refining practitioner who used an iron whip to fight him fiercely yesterday.

When the other party saw Su Yulang, he was stunned for a moment, but he quickly recovered and even smiled at Su Yulang.

Su Yulang also smiled back at the opponent because of the whip technique, and then the two parties stopped communicating and turned their attention to the ring to watch Princess Yilin fight the next practitioner.

Unlike Su Yulang's side, Bian Qing still has the final say on Arena No. 32.

Because of his age and past experience, Bian Qing's attacks were much heavier than Su Yulang's. Once he made a move, he didn't make any extra moves. All his moves were killing moves, attacking people's weak spots. And because he is thoughtful and calm, even if the opponent provokes him again and again, he can still deal with the opponent patiently. Only when the opponent reveals his flaws, can he strike with one blow and eliminate the opponent.

Therefore, after eliminating several people in succession, no one was able to defeat Bian Qing.

As soon as Su Ziyi arrived at the edge of the 32nd ring, he was keenly aware that there were more people coming today than yesterday, and among them were many practitioners at the seventh or eighth level of Qi Refining. It seemed that these people were not prepared to go back. After delaying, I plan to eliminate all those with low strength today. It is precisely because of the existence of people like them that those practitioners whose strength is lower than the sixth level of Qi Refining are just like chasing ducks to get on the shelf. They enter the ring whenever they have the opportunity, fearing that they will end up in an even more embarrassing elimination method.

In this way, Bian Qing spent the whole day competing with such average practitioners. There were only a few practitioners at the sixth level of Qi Refining.

In such a situation, Su Ziyi's eyes couldn't help but darken.

From this day on, all low-level practitioners knew that their days of fishing in troubled waters were over. Therefore, starting from the third day, there were many more third- and fourth-level Qi refining practitioners among the people who came to the ring to challenge. Although they knew that they would be eliminated, they also rushed to the ring one by one. Only in their hearts I secretly hate myself for not coming before. If I had come earlier and competed with an opponent of similar strength to myself, I might still have a chance to enter the favor of the sect, but now... there is nothing.