And later, Su Yulang appeared.

Although Su Yulang is young, he is decisive in his actions and can learn and adapt to combat very quickly. He is a very good fighting prospect. As long as he survives a few more rounds, he will definitely be noticed by those in the Xuan Cang Sect. of. Therefore, he could no longer sit still. After reaching a deal with another fourth-level Qi refining practitioner to consume Su Yulang's energy and spiritual power, he was ready to appear in the third game.

It can be said that he was really confident when he came on stage this time, and he had made a plan to knock Su Yulang off the stage.

Then, he watched helplessly as Su Yulang took another Qi Pill.

Qi Yi Dan is not a very good thing, but for casual cultivators like them, it is a bit rare. After all, cultivators below the sixth level of Qi Refining are only as strong as ordinary people. Therefore, if they are not familiar with things or have special skills, it is really difficult to ensure that they have a wealthy net worth to support their cultivation.

Therefore, apart from those disciples of the sect, there are really very few casual cultivators like Su Yulang who eat Qi Qi Pills like sugar balls.

Immediately, the cultivator regretted confronting Su Yulang.

As soon as Su Yulang matched his whip with someone, he found that the other person's whipping technique was much stronger than his own. Because he himself used a mortal whipping technique, after feeling the suppression of the other party's whipping technique, he couldn't help but guess that the other party was using a set of whipping techniques specifically for practitioners, and his curiosity became more intense.

Because of this curiosity, Su Yulang's attention shifted from defeating the opponent to observing the opponent's moves.

At first, the practitioner who was fighting Su Yulang only felt that he and Su Yulang were evenly matched. He relied on the whip technique, while Su Yulang used his spiritual power and his own fierceness. However, as more and more moves were exchanged, the man found that his pressure was getting smaller and smaller. Su Yulang's reaction Seems like you can't keep up?

Suddenly, he was overjoyed. He waved the iron whip in his hand, and the whip, which was several inches long, split into sections and instantly stretched to a length of two feet, reaching straight to Su Yulang's vest. But unexpectedly, Su Yulang, whose speed was getting worse and worse, suddenly exerted force at this moment. With a turn of his wrist, he used a very familiar move and stopped the iron whip in the air. , entangled with each other, and then pulled straight by the strength of both ends, connecting the two people at the end.

The cultivator holding the iron whip was horrified. Cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and his Adam's apple rolled because of his swallowing of saliva.

He couldn't believe it!

During the fight between the two people, the other party was actually learning the whipping technique he used, and he even actually figured out something by him!

Immediately, he felt panic in his heart, and his eyes looking at Su Yulang became more and more frightened. Su Yulang, on the other hand, did not have complete experience in the whipping technique, so he had to imitate the appearance. Therefore, the moves he came up with were only three-dimensional images, and they were completely fake, which forced him to give up the idea of ​​stealing from his master.

Therefore, after giving up that unrealistic idea, he directly took out a spiritual pill and swallowed it.

Chapter 310: Connecting to defend the battle

The moment Su Yulang's spiritual power suddenly became strong, the other party looked horrified.

It is true that he has never personally touched a fourth-grade elixir, but he also knows that the elixir that can make a practitioner's spiritual power suddenly increase in a short period of time will definitely not be of a low grade.