Chapter 309 - 310

Start from the beginning

This can't help but make the other party secretly frightened.

After the referee gave the order, the two men faced each other with weapons. The whip and the sword kept colliding with each other, and the sound of "bang bang" was heard endlessly. And because Su Yulang no longer planned to confront others head-on, the two people seemed to be surrounded by a layer of whip shadow and sword light, so that people around the ring could only use their spiritual consciousness to clearly see the situation of their confrontation.

Su Yulang did consume a lot before, but because of the existence of the beneficial energy pill, the spiritual power in his body kept recovering while he was fighting, and he looked at the man who was fighting with him. Although the spiritual power in his body was still at its peak when he first came up, Su Yulang's own attack put a lot of pressure on him. In addition, he did not have as many elixirs to support him as Su Yulang, so his momentum became stronger and stronger. Coming weaker and weaker.

At this moment, Bian Qing came over.

After Su Ziyi felt that he was standing next to her, she didn't turn her head to look. She still looked at the stage and only asked in a low voice: "What's going on in that arena over there?" "It's almost the same here." Bian Qing's His eyes were also glued to Su Yulang's figure: "No powerful cultivator has appeared yet, and the one guarding the ring is still a third-level Qi Refining cultivator." "Then your side is much more active than the people here

. "When he said this, Su Ziyi's eyes swept across the faces of the people with different expressions under the ring, and his tone couldn't help but be sarcastic.

"We have to believe that A Lang can do it." Although Bian Qing didn't see it clearly from beginning to end, he could guess this kind of thing.

The battle on the stage ended quickly, and this time it still ended with Su Yulang's victory, and the time it took was shorter than the time it took to fight with a female cultivator. This shows that he has gone through these two battles. I have accumulated some experience against enemy cultivators. However, this time, before he could take a breath, the next challenger came up.

Just as Su Ziyi guessed, the person who came was indeed the fifth-level Qi Refiner.

Seeing this man, Su Yulang's eyes suddenly lit up, and Bian Qing in the audience smiled for a while: "Alang, this kid is completely excited." The thumb and index finger of his right hand pinched his sleeve. He rubbed his hands and said, "Although he looks so well-behaved, but he is the most enthusiastic about this kind of competition with others, this kid A Lang..." Bian Qing shook his head helplessly, not knowing how to evaluate it.

"This is better than being beaten passively." Su Ziyi was happy to see Su Yulang in this state.

"That's right." Bian Qing knew that this was indeed the case.

The reason why Su Yulang became excited when he saw the other party was that the other party's cultivation level was comparable to his own, and the other reason was because the weapon used by the other party was actually an iron whip, although it was different from the soft whip he used. , but it is still of great reference value. Therefore, when he saw the shiny black iron whip in the opponent's hand, his eyes were bright.

The other party obviously didn't quite understand why Su Yulang was so happy.

He is not an upright person. He participated in the competition this time with the purpose of being chosen as an outer disciple by the Xuan Cang Sect. Therefore, after he arrived here early in the morning, he had been measuring his opponents. He found that the people around him were really weak and could not show his strength at all, so he did not take action for a long time.