Chapter 303 - 304

Magsimula sa umpisa

Okay, yes." Regarding these, Su Ziyi knew everything about it and agreed immediately.

It was precisely because he agreed that on the first day of the first lunar month, he took Su Yulang and Bian Qing out and went to the house that Cui Yu had lent to them. During the visit a year ago, Cui Yu once said that he would always live in that house during the New Year this year, so the three people from the Su family came directly to the door.

However, considering that Cui Yu, as a member of the younger generation of Xuan Cang Sect, must participate in this competition. So in preparation for the New Year's gift, Su Ziyi directly prepared a gift package of elixirs. Although the quantity was small, it was very useful to Cui Yu.

Sure enough, Cui Yu was completely surprised when he received this new year gift.

While he was struggling with the feeling that he already owed Su Ziyi and his family enough, and taking this would be too much, he also felt that the things Su Ziyi sent were so in line with his current needs that he was reluctant to let them go.

Seeing his entanglement in Su Ziyi's eyes, Su Ziyi felt a little want to laugh, and shook his head: "Put it away, the New Year's gift is not something that can be returned easily." His words immediately made Cui Yu realize He came over, and his next sentence also dispelled a lot of Cui Yu's worries: "Besides, this time we came here, there are some things we want to ask you." Since it is a competition led by Xuan Cang Sect, there is

no It is a more reliable choice than asking the disciples of Xuan Cang Sect, especially Cui Yu is still a core disciple.

Cui Yu does know a lot about this competition.

And although these things have not been announced yet, they have basically become regulations and will be announced in less than ten days and a half. It doesn't matter if he tells Su Ziyi and the others now. Moreover, he had long felt that no matter how much the three Su family members liked a quiet life, they would not be able to bear to participate in this big competition.

Because the rewards for this competition are so generous.

"After the Lantern Festival, on the 16th day of the first lunar month, our sect will announce the competition rules to the outside world." Cui Yu said very seriously: "This competition has no restrictions on age or identity. Everyone only needs to register and verify their identity. Then you can take part in the competition."

"This time the competition has three parts, Wu competition, Dan competition and weapon refining. Wu competition will start first because there are the most people, and it will start from about mid-February, and the competition will be based on the cultivation level. Draw lots for competition and screen through layers until the last group of people are left. Wait until late March to start the competition for this group of people, and the competition for this group of people will determine the final ranking."

"And Danby and Refining weapons does not take such a long time, so it will be carried out after the martial arts competition, probably in April." 

Chapter 304: The Intention of the Tomb Sword

After talking so much in one breath, Cui Yu's mouth felt a little dry.

He took a sip of tea and moistened his tongue, then smiled at Su Ziyi and said, "Seniors will also participate, right?" Su Ziyi was stunned for a moment, his eyes moved, his eyes met Bian Qing and Su Yulang, and he shook his

head : "No, my husband and Yu Lang want to participate, so I won't go." He has made a lot of small achievements in alchemy recently, and he only plans to take the opportunity to consolidate his breakthrough, and does not plan to put more energy into other things.