Chapter 303 - 304

Start from the beginning

Bian Qing, who had been stuck in the knowledge of weapon refining for a long time, told Su Ziyi and Su Yulang about this matter like a joke that night.

Su Yulang had the same expression as him, but Su Ziyi sneered before shaking his head. When the two of them looked at each other, he said: "There are no simple practitioners, especially those who have been involved in the intrigues of the sect for a long time. Not even stupid at all." He picked up a piece of celery with chopsticks and said leisurely: "It seems that the young man took advantage, but in the end I don't know who took advantage of whom. ."

Suddenly, Bian Qing and Su Yulang looked at each other, but then they became relieved.

After all, ordinary people will tear themselves apart for a few taels of silver. It is not a big deal for the children of such a seemingly united sect or aristocratic family to go to the designer brother for their own interests. On the contrary, he has lived a stable life for too long. , forgetting all about human nature.

This shouldn't be the case.

But apart from such trivial matters, Bian Qing and the others still heard some useful information from the practitioners.

"I heard that in addition to the martial arts competition this time, Xuan Cang Sect has also prepared a competition in alchemy and weapon refining." Because it is New Year's Eve, today's dinner is very rich, and all the meat is the freshest that Su Yulang ran out to buy during the day. The monster meat is full of spiritual power and makes people feel comfortable every time they take a bite. "And in each competition, there are rewards for the top few, and there are no restrictions on the background of the participants. It seems that anyone can participate." "

That's it." Recently, Su Ziyi only felt that he had a little understanding of alchemy, so I have been busy with elixir refining and have not paid much attention to other things. When I heard what Bian Qing said today, I couldn't help but look at Bian Qing and Su Yulang, and then pretended not to care and asked: "You two Do you want to go?"

"Can we go too?" The two of them said almost in unison, and even the surprises inside were very similar.

"Of course." Su Ziyi was amused by what the two of them said. He never cared about what the two of them wanted to do. He just wanted to discuss it with him before doing anything big: "Of course we can go if we want to. " As soon as he finished speaking, Su Yulang jumped up, stuck to Su Ziyi's side, and said with bright eyes: "I also want to compete with others." "You are only on the fifth level of Qi Refining, and the people participating in the competition there are very likely

to He's much more powerful than you, aren't you afraid?" Su Ziyi did not agree immediately, but looked at Su Yulang seriously first and told him the risks hidden in it. Unexpectedly, Su Yulang did not give up at all, but the fighting spirit in his eyes became even stronger. He shook his head resolutely: "I'm not afraid!" "

That's okay." Su Ziyi nodded.

"What about you? Are you going too?" After asking Su Yulang, Su Ziyi turned his attention to Bian Qing. There is no doubt that Bian Qing and Su Yulang are really similar in temperament and blood. In the past, it was just because of The pressure of life was so suppressed that no trace of Bian Qing could be seen in Su Yulang. However, as the past few years have passed, the part of Su Yulang that belongs to Bian Qing has become more and more obvious.

"Well, I want to go." Sure enough, just like Su Yulang, Bian Qing became sharper when it came to fighting. However, he was more considerate than Su Yulang: "In addition to the martial arts competition this time, there are also I would like to take this opportunity to observe the weapon refining competition and learn some experience from it." "