Chapter 297 - 298

Zacznij od początku

"The previous generations of our family are not from here." The proprietress quickly helped several people, and while using long bamboo chopsticks to break up the noodles in the pot, she said cheerfully: "At that time, my grandpa Zeng was still here. They are trying to make a living in the territory of the Cha sect. There, ordinary people live worse than pigs and dogs. They are precarious. After today, they still don’t know if there will be a tomorrow.”

“Several of my great-grandfather’s brothers just left”

"However, fortunately, the people who were waiting to come to the Xuan Cang Sect traveled there and rescued my grandpa Zeng and the others when they encountered injustice. My grandpa Zeng and the others also took advantage of the chaos to leave the territory of the Rakshasa Sect and fled to the territory of the Xuan Cang Sect. We have lived a stable life until now." In her words, the landlady spoke highly of Xuan Cang Zong because of this kindness.

As soon as she mentioned this, the always talkative lady boss couldn't hold back her chatter and began to talk to herself: "Actually, the reason my great-grandfather and his family are so miserable is because the royal family is so incompetent." She said She shrugged her nose, obviously disapproving of the royal family she spoke of: "Obviously it is orthodox, and there is Xuan Cang Sect to help, but it is suppressed by evil cultivating sects like the Rakshasa Sect, and a large area is lost, so that my grandpa Zeng and the others have to live a life that is not human."

Looking at the look on her face, she almost said "bah".

The noodles were cooked very quickly, and they were already cooked while she was speaking. She poured them on the noodles and brought them over.

At this moment, there were no other customers in the store except the three of the Su family, so the proprietress sat down at another table and continued: "I heard my grandfather said that for dozens of generations of our family, they were all I was working hard for the royal family and farming hard to make money, but I couldn't save much money all year round. All the taxes were paid to the royal family."

"So, life was not good at that time."

"But now, not all Have you survived? I think your children will live better and better, Auntie." Su Ziyi picked up a pair of chopsticks and said with a smile.

His words really touched the heart of the landlady. He patted her thigh and nodded happily, "That's right." Then she started talking about her two promising sons. . Although the eldest son is an ordinary person, because of his good luck, he was selected into the city guard and was responsible for guarding the city gate.

The younger son, because of his clever mouth and pleasant appearance, directly found a job in Qibao Pavilion. Although it depends on the face of the cultivator, he can make a lot of money. "In a few years, I can save enough money to buy a small yard." The landlady said happily.

As for the Treasure Pavilion that the proprietress mentioned, from the few words she said, it is not difficult to infer that it is a place that specializes in buying and selling items needed by cultivators.

This is somewhat attractive to Su Ziyi.

However, as the boss lady talked, she started talking about the good days of others and the bad days of others: "Although I was not born and raised in the place where my great-grandfather and his family grew up, I also heard it from the words of passers-by. I’ve heard about the situation over there. After comparing it, I realized that thanks to my grandpa Zeng and his friends, they left early, otherwise I wouldn’t necessarily be around now.”

“It’s okay if there is a Rakshasa sect. I don’t know where they came from in recent years. A force called the "Red Scarf Army" came out and started trouble in the Rakshasa sect's territory with great fanfare, making life even more difficult for the people who were already having a hard time."