Chapter 289 - 290

Start from the beginning

There were people from the Xuan Cang Sect, as well as people from the Blood Refining Sect and the Rakshasa Sect, as well as some practitioners wearing robes from forces that Su Ziyi didn't recognize.

It seems that this time the matter is really big.

Su Ziyi only looked at it for a moment, then returned to the ground with his sword. As soon as he came down, Bian Qing and the others gathered around him with concern and asked, "What happened?" There were Xuan Cang Sect disciples who didn't want them to know the truth, so Su Ziyi had to pretend to be stupid and said vaguely: "There are a large number of The cultivators are attacking Tianlan City, and the explosion just now came from there." "

Senior, can you see clearly who is fighting? And who has the upper hand?" The one who came to call Su Ziyi and the others last night After the cultivator in the Qi refining period calmed down, he immediately started asking questions like a barrage. After Su Ziyi glanced at him, he immediately remembered his embarrassing position and his face turned red instantly.

Su Ziyi never bothered to argue with him about this matter, and just said calmly: "There are many powerful people, including those from the Blood Refining Sect, the Rakshasa Sect, and your Xuan Cang Sect--" He said this When he spoke, his tone was very calm, but everyone present inexplicably heard a hint of sarcasm in it. However, when they looked over, Su Ziyi's eyes were still so clear, so they must have misunderstood.

Bian Qing's eyes flashed on the side, and the corners of his mouth raised, then dropped quickly.

"There are some forces that I don't know." Su Ziyi originally just wanted to explain the other party casually, but after saying that, he began to think about other issues: "They fought very fiercely there, and there were a lot of people. , and look at that posture, it can't be completed in one or two strokes, I don't know how long it will take." "

We are here -" He turned his head and looked around, frowning.

"Although there is a certain distance from Tianlan City, we may not always be able to stay outside the fighting circle." "After a while, the

cultivators and living ordinary people in the city will definitely escape. Those who are not good at fighting The cultivators who can only retreat might pass by us."

"So, I think it's better for us to retreat back, lest it's too late to leave." "

Senior is indeed right."

This time, If it weren't for Xia Zheng's guard against the three Su family members and the problem of Xiao Ling'er being drowsy, Chen Qiuci would have gone to Tianlan City just like the two cultivators. Therefore, when he heard what Su Ziyi said at this moment, Chen Qiuci thought about Xiao Ling'er's safety, while the two cultivators thought about following the three people of the Su family closely, and they must not be lost.

But no matter what he thought, he planned to leave with the three people of the Su family.

In fact, Chen Qiuci had never thought about this problem before, but now when he thought about Xiao Ling'er still unconscious, if he really encountered the situation Su Ziyi said, he might not have time to run away, so he agreed. After a while, he also expressed his idea: "We might as well retreat towards the Xuan Cang Sect's territory. Then maybe we can follow the brothers who came out to help -" At this point, he suddenly shut up

, Because he found that he seemed to have said something that could not be said?

But the expressions of the three people from the Su family did not change. Although they did not miss a word, they even nodded seriously: "Then do as you said." Their frank attitude suddenly made Chen Qiu Ci and others were a little confused. After seeing that the people had gone back and got on the carriage, they went to pack their things in embarrassment.