Chapter 281 - 282

Start from the beginning

something, there was suddenly a loud "pang" sound behind him. When he looked back, he saw that all the Qi Refining Stage disciples he had brought with him were thrown away, and his expression suddenly changed. But before he could say anything, a voice came from the ruins below.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Fellow Daoist He." The voice belonged to Gu Lincong. He slowly walked out of the ruins, neatly dressed and without any trace of embarrassment. He raised his head and saluted He Song: "We have settled in Tianlan for the time being. Cheng, we didn’t intend to disturb Fellow Daoist, but we didn’t expect what happened to Fellow Daoist Luo tonight.” His words put all the responsibility on Luo Yu, and Luo Yu’s face suddenly turned ugly. no.

"It's you, Master Gu."

He Song had already known that Gu Lincong had come to Tianlan City from the notification from the people below. But the other party is not looking for trouble, but can also appease the ordinary people in the city. Even if he doesn't think much of what they do, he won't say much. After all, Prayers and Blessings is neutral, and their power is very important to their Blood Refining Sect. It was of great use, and he couldn't afford to offend him.

Thinking of this, his gaze towards Luo Yu also became gloating.

If he remembered correctly, there were several elders in their Rakshasa sect who needed the power of prayer to calm their mental state, otherwise they would collapse sooner or later.

Luo Yu naturally thought of all the things he could think of, but he was used to being bold when he thought about it, and he maintained his own strength. He thought he could deal with Cui Yu and the others before He Song and the others appeared, but he didn't expect these two Qi Refining Dzogchen. It was stronger than he imagined, making him lose everything. But at this time, he was still ready to make another move to reveal Cui Yu's affairs.

However, what he didn't expect was that before he could say anything, there was a painful groan from the other side.

To say it was a moan was actually not entirely accurate. If I really had to describe it, it would be a bit like a "gurgling" sound when an empty stomach is empty, followed by a painful grunting sound that makes people collapse, which is very strange to human ears. As soon as the sound came into his ears, Luo Yu's face instantly turned livid, and he looked towards the source of the sound in disbelief.

In fact, everyone present looked over at this moment, including Su Ziyi who was hiding in the shadows.

Su Ziyi didn't expect that the sound came from the black mist. Although he had already noticed something was wrong when the black mist changed, but at this moment, the strangeness reached its peak. Although it did not give him the feeling of life-threatening, it could not be underestimated.

Over there, after seeing the situation clearly, He Song immediately shouted in disbelief: "How dare you turn into ghosts in Tianlan City?!" The next moment, everyone he brought with him was carrying The weapons rushed up and surrounded everyone in the Rakshasa sect in the middle. Even Luo Yu was pointed by He Song with his sword.

Luo Yu never expected that things would develop to this point. He swallowed and forced himself to calm down: "Calm down, fellow Taoist He." "Calm down for what?" He Song screamed: "The hearts of you Rakshasa sect

practitioners The Dharma itself is difficult, but you have been taking shortcuts, and your character is not stable at all. It is easy to be corrupted by the ghosts you raise due to emotional excitement. But now, you, knowing your situation, dare to go to our Tianlan City You guys don't take our Blood Refining Sect seriously enough to do such a thing!"

When he said these words, the black smoke was finally swallowed up by the contents inside, revealing his true appearance.

As soon as the true appearance was revealed, everyone was shocked. People like Su Ziyi who didn't know the truth were because this thing looked so terrifying, and the Yin Qi on its body was extremely heavy. A pair of red eyes looked at Shura's face. It seems irrational. After turning his head and looking around, he roared to the sky and rushed towards the person closest to him.