Chapter 279 - 280

Start from the beginning

After saying that, he led the people away. And his straightforward style also made Gu Lincong and Xiao Linger's impression of him even better.

As soon as he returned to the room, Bian Qing asked impatiently: "Husband, what did you find?" Just when Su Ziyi picked his palm, he knew that Su Ziyi must have noticed something, otherwise he would not be so generous. hand.

"It's indeed quite interesting." Su Ziyi calmly walked to the window and sat down, poured himself, Bian Qing and Su Yulang a cup of tea, and then said calmly: "You also know that I practice the sword art. And that sword art was passed down to me by someone else. The things inside are obscure and mysterious. I haven't been able to penetrate to the second level yet."

"But just now, when i was with that little girl and that man, I felt something similar to my sword intention. Although they are not the same thing, they gave me some inspiration." As he said that, Su Ziyi squinted his eyes and drank the tea: "I think That's probably the key to my failure to break through to the second level."

"That's it!" Bian Qing and Su Yulang were also very excited after hearing this.

They also knew something about the Zhiyi Sword Technique. Su Ziyi even wanted to teach them this sword technique at first, but neither of them had any interest in practicing swordsmanship. Instead, they had a soft spot for long whips, so this In the end, the matter had to be settled. And now, since Su Ziyi has discovered information that is helpful to him in practicing sword techniques, it is okay to do something.

"Then should we stay here for a few more days?" Bian Qing asked.

"It depends on the situation." Su Ziyi rubbed the side of the cup and said, "It's too obvious to rush this matter. Let's see what the person will do after he wakes up." He always felt that the other party would not let him down. Moreover, the person standing behind this person is the Xuan Cang Sect, who is famous in Dai Kingdom. He is not too bad at all.

Although Su Ziyi didn't know anything about this Xuan Cang Sect.

Just as Su Ziyi said, Cui Yu woke up after burning incense. As soon as he woke up, Xiao Ling'er and Gu Lincong were overjoyed. Gu Lincong was reserved and knew that he had just woken up and there were still many things that needed to be taken care of, so he hurried out not long after he woke up. Door, I think I went to see the doctor.

Su Ziyi, who had been sitting by the window drinking tea, naturally saw it.

Cui Yu is thirty-eight years old this year. Although he is young, he is one of the best among the younger generation of Xuan Cang Sect. Like Gu Lincong, he has already reached the Great Perfection of Qi Refining. And because he has cultivated close to his body, and the exercises he practices are related to strengthening the body, so although he does not look very young, he is still much younger than thirty-eight.

However, the most attractive thing about him is his pair of sharp eyes. When he is not smiling, he is already calm and intimidating, with a natural sense of intimidation that makes ordinary Xiaoxiao dare not get close.

Facing such a pair of eyes, Su Ziyi's face was filled with smiles.

At this time, night had come, and the Su family had just finished eating. Bian Qing was packing his luggage, and Su Yulang was whispering next to Su Ziyi. Just when Su Yulang was talking enthusiastically, there was a knock on their door. The three of them exchanged glances. Su Ziyi nodded and made a mouth shape at the same time: Gu Lincong, Cui Yu.

Then, Su Yulang got up and opened the door.

The physique of a cultivator is three times stronger than that of ordinary people, not to mention that Cui Yu is a Qi Refining Perfectionist with extremely strong blood, so he was able to stand up in just half of the day. And after hearing that Su Ziyi had helped him, he immediately couldn't sit still and pulled Gu Lincong over to express his thanks.