Chapter 275 - 276

Start from the beginning

After putting the gold away, the shopkeeper enthusiastically called the waiter to take them to the room.

Although this store charges a little more money, the conditions are not bad. Lying on the soft mattress, Su Yulang immediately purred comfortably, while Bian Qing and Su Ziyi sat in front of the window, opened the window, and looked outside. Although they couldn't see anything because of the blockage of the house in front, they could still hear some of the excitement in Tianlan City.

"I really didn't expect that there would be such a place." Bian Qing sighed as he leaned back in his chair.

"The power of cultivators in Dai Country is much more complicated than we imagined." Su Ziyi knocked on the armrest of the stool with his fingers and said thoughtfully: "Most of the people we saw along the way were cultivators. Ordinary people here are We can only do the cheapest jobs." For example, the waiter who just lured them here is an ordinary person.

"Yeah, it's really strange." Bian Qing relaxed his shoulders, leaned on Su Ziyi's back and said, "Don't you think the cultivators who control this place are very powerful? Otherwise, it would be impossible to create such a town. This is simply Even more powerful than the aristocratic families of the Yuan Kingdom." He had stayed in Chucheng for many years. Although Chucheng was not a big city, it was still OK, but in terms of luxury, it was far inferior to here.

"It can only be said that there are too many weird things here." Feeling Bian Qing's weight, Su Ziyi knew that he was tired. However, they have been on the road recently, and it's time for them to have a good rest: "Let's have a good night's rest today. If there's anything else, we can study it tomorrow."

"Okay." Bian Qing put his chin on Su Ziyi's shoulder, his voice soft.

After Bian Qing and Su Yulang rested, Su Ziyi still didn't go to rest. Instead, he closed the window and started to deal with the things he got in the water realm. Although he had sorted it out hastily on the way, there were still some things that he didn't check carefully, such as the storage bags of the "Black Eyebrow Man".

Su Ziyi was fully prepared before looking at these storage bags. However, the three black-browed men were already dead, so in the end, all his preparations were in vain, but if he was asked to choose again, he would still be so cautious.

There is nothing strange about the things cleaned out. They are all very common, such as elixirs, spiritual herbs, and spiritual weapons. They are only valuable or worthless, and there is nothing weird about them. This couldn't help but make Su Ziyi silent. What happened to the "Black Eyebrow Man" was not fake, so what exactly is going on?

Tianlan City is indeed the city that never sleeps. By the time Su Ziyi was ready to take a rest, the popularity outside had not diminished at all.

The early morning in Tianlan City is silent.

Maybe it was because everyone's energy was exhausted overnight. After the sun came out, Tianlan City, which was extremely noisy yesterday, fell silent. It was also at this time that Su Ziyi discovered that there were more ordinary people in Tianlan City than he thought. It was just that they didn't know where to hide at night. They only appeared in the early morning to collect dirty things and dirty things in the store. clothes, and then disappeared with them.

After establishing the foundation, Su Ziyi had less and less need for sleep, so he got up very early.

He left a note for Bian Qing and the others, and planned to go for a walk outside. As soon as I got downstairs, I met the sleepy waiter, who immediately jumped up and said hello with a shy smile on his face. Su Ziyi nodded, said hello, and then walked out of the store at the greeting of the waiter.