Chapter 265 - 266

Start from the beginning

With this thought in mind, he walked forward along the passage, but he held his breath all the way.

The long rope is still burning, and if Su Ziyi shows a little hesitation in action, the opponent will burn faster, and Su Ziyi also intends to use this method to wear off all the opponent's methods, and take the opportunity to Restore spiritual energy in the body.

However, the passage has an end after all.

When he reached the end, all he saw was a large pit covered with white filaments, and above the pit was a darkness with no top. And the long white rope that had been guiding him here was broken somewhere.

Obviously, there is another hole here.

And those white filaments are forming different web shapes and hanging in every corner of the pit. It seems that they are really spider silk.

However, when they got here, Su Ziyi could still see the other party, but was shocked by the white skeletons scattered at the bottom of the pit. Wherever he looked, there were broken bones, both human and monster. The color of the bones varied depending on the time of death, but no matter what, it was enough to show that the other party had used the same tricks he used to deal with Su Ziyi to massacre him. Quite a few lives.

It seems that the other party is a bit difficult to deal with.

Standing by the pit, Su Ziyi could not feel anything wrong with his consciousness or facial features. He guessed that the other party must be wary of him and worried that he was cheating. Therefore, he simply acted thoroughly, pretending to be helpless and fell into the pit, falling onto the bones with a thud, crushing some of the already damaged bones into pieces.

……

…………

…………

“Hiss-hiss-”

After lying on the ground for nearly a stick of incense, Su Ziyi finally heard some movement.

It was the scream of a monster beast, and the sound came from above, and became louder and louder. It was obvious that the other party was approaching him little by little. But Su Ziyi did not act immediately after hearing the sound, nor did he use his spiritual consciousness to spy on the other party, because just by relying on the aura coming from the other party, Su Ziyi could judge that the other party should be a fifth-level monster.

The theoretical strength of a fifth-level monster is even higher than him.

Therefore, without absolute certainty, he must not act rashly.

Su Ziyi waited until the other person came down from the top and fell into the pit, then opened one eye slightly and glanced over.

It was a spider the size of two cows. The color of the spider and the patterns on its body were extremely bright. It looked like those nightmare flowers outside. It was precisely because of its appearance and its ability to confuse people's minds that this spider Also known as the nightmare spider. It almost grows together with the nightmare flower. Wherever it exists, there must be a nightmare flower, but where there is a nightmare flower, it may not necessarily have it.

The reason is that -

the nightmare spider's own hunting and defense abilities are too poor, and it can only fill its stomach with the help of the nightmare flower.

Therefore, after recognizing that the other party was the nightmare spider that had been mentioned in the classics, Su Ziyi immediately jumped up, scaring the nightmare spider who was about to come over to enjoy a meal and screamed in panic. But Su Ziyi was indifferent to the warning issued by the other party. With a little heel, he struck forward with his sword!